Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hat gets yelled at

so a few days ago hat got a message from a certain user

'eat shit hat,' said the message, 'all you do is behave like a retard and offend people. i hope you die in a fire you australian fuck REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE [paraphrased]'

while usually hat would tell that certain user to suck his dick hat realised that new people and even some of the staff dont know why hat does this kinda shit and angry messages would probably pile up in the future if the server continues to grow

so hat is going to explain why he is a piece of shit

---

hat was part of the original thc minecraft community way back in 2009 or so. this makes hat the oldest active member of this community i think, so hat has seen everything the two servers have to offer. when hat was a fucking retard 15 year old who took video games too seriously hat built a village and it was called the dinosaur republic and it was the shit like even shimitty was in it. hat got noticed by walls-senpai and got promoted into like an elder or some shit point was hat was on fast track to become staff. then some weird shit went down and drama happened and there was so much drama and thc was going to shut down and then it wasn't???? and all this other bullshit. if hat was staff at that point he probably would have taken a side and gotten destroyed or something like so many other people. anyway hat wasn't staff though and from that day onward hat decided he was not going to start nor get involved in any shit ever.

then some fucking gaylord called remi was like 'lol im starting yc with some other builders' and hat was like 'this cannot end well after thc builders literally went to war with each other' but he went over to check it out and it was fucking trash so he decided to stay and help and like within 2 fucking weeks lo and behold atomic topaz shitstorm. hat was there when she and walls came on and started punching holes in everything and breaking hakurei shrine and hat was like 'i ain't involving myself in this shit' so he didnt say anything and the server rolled back and he made the kappa village and shit and got builder. now it is goddamn 2017 and hat is still here, having seen and avoided every single piece of butthurt on the server.

this doesn't answer the question though, why does hat behave like the australian fuck that he is??? hat acts like hes autistic because its a good way to keep out of trouble. hat is never the target of thc raid or any other abuse because he never does anything meaningful or anything that might affect somebody else. hat never tells other people his opinions on other players and keeps everything to himself and believe me hat has some things to say about everybody good or bad. even the slightly not shit things i do like building is always up for rebuilding from day one if you like. if all you do is teleport to people and give them items or throw yourself off a cliff haters will have no meaningful dirt to use.

that being said some people dont appreciate hat doing this kinda shit in front of them so in that case just yell 'hat you fucking piece of trash stop fucking killing yourself' and i stop.

ultimately though hat is just here to enjoy himself. hat works a job where he see some terrible things happen to innocent people every time he is deployed and even when he is working from the office he is dealing with this shit 90% of the time. when hat logs onto discord or minecraft in between meetings and paperwork he wants a break from seeing that shit. when hat no longer finds yc fun he will probably just leave. so yeah, thats why I'm a piece of shit. now you know.

fug u

hat stays in his own lane, hat is Switzerland

we love you hat

Comment

hat is the hero we all need
      sigpic

Comment

Hat, I still love you.
        Feel free to take that in the most homosexual way.

Comment

Edit: your Australian lag caused me to lag causing a double post, this is fine

Comment

pro-tip
            hat is the only staff to actually follow the "take it easy" rule
            w-what is this autism aura??
            if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
            our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

lick hat

Comment

Originally posted by Th3_3p1c_G4m3r View Post
                pro-tip
                hat is the only staff to actually follow the "take it easy" rule
                hat doesn't follow the take it easy rule he lives by it.

Edit: Petition to rename the "take it easy rule" to "live like hat rule"
                Stance still like the world on pause
                Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
                Firm grasp, let the blade conform
                Manifest thy will, transform
                Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
                Become myth turned life, real lore
                Meet the rage on the field of war
                But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Comment

Hat you're a huge fucking gaylord piece of shit

I love you, please stay in my bed <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is why you are still one of my favorite members to hang around with, Hat. Sometimes yeah I am doing things and tell you to go elsewhere, but majority of the time it's fun to just mess with you, because you don't take shit from anybody, and that's what I love the most about ya. Never change, Hat.

Comment

Working...
                    X