Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A somewhat serious question for those whom enjoy reading.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A somewhat serious question for those whom enjoy reading.

Alright guys, this is an odd idea that I've had for quite a while. It came to me a few weeks ago, and it's been nagging at me ever since, considering I've had barely anything else to focus on. I'm sure the brighter members of our forum, no offence intended, should be able to deduce the topic I'm going to bring up from the title of this thread alone. I am inclined to spread out my ideas in text anyway, even if it's only for myself to think through the task better, and see if it's actually worth devoting any time to.

In any case, before I ask the important question, I guess I shall explain the reason for this thread. In essence, I'm thinking of making/posting a series of short stories or narratives made by myself that I shall post here purely for the purpose of providing entertainment to you fellows on the Forums. Of course, every now and then I may get lazy and post a simple story, or even a copied one from another site. In all honesty, I have absolutely no idea if I should pursue this venture or not, considering certain factors.

In essence, this is just a post showing my intentions and asking a simple question, which I shall leave you with:

Should I work on 'Mokotan's Storytime', or shall I not bother with it?

Ask yourself, "Why shouldn't I hone my skills and showcase my creativity when I have it". If you have an idea, go through with it in any manner that you wish. I like to go forward, headstrong, uncaring of what I might face. It's the journey that's fun. If you've got a story to tell, then by all means, tell it in the way that you wish.

Work on it! I'd love to see what people can do.

Comment

Personally, I would love to read some stories made by members of the community. It showcases creativity and amongst our members and I always enjoy a good read

I'd say go for it!

Comment

Well, it seems that my endeavor to provide entertainment in the form of storytelling shall be lifting off the ground soon. Since I got quite a few people interested in this little project of mine, I shall be uploading the first story soon-ish. Erm, now where did I put my Writing Cap...? All in all, I actually didn't expect anyone to actually hunt me down out of MC to tell me that they were in support of my project. That actually made my day, believe it or not. Anyways, I'm not quite sure when the first story shall be posted up, considering I have school tomorrow and it's 9 PM here at the time of writing.

I've been thinking, though; Creating a new topic for every story is silly, and putting them into categories would be fun. Volumes, maybe? My mind seems happy to go with the 'Mokotan's Storytime: Vol. I' idea, but I'm not quite sure yet. I guess I'll just make a thread with the title of 'Mokotan's Storytime' and work from there. Once again, though. I'd like to thank everyone for helping me come to a decision~ ^^

Comment

Working...
        X