X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder

Who would win if Remilia and Flandre Scarlet got into a fight? I don't mean a friendly spar i mean all out trying to kill each other. Can i get your thoughts on this?
    Flandre would win!
    70.59%
    Remilia would win!
    29.41%

It depends: Do spell card rules apply?
    My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
    Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

umm not sure what you mean hehe but probobly not just a fight to the death with no rules

Comment

Flandre. Remilia just stuffs her down there in the basement, so it's not like she has that much experience fighting her... Why not just hug and make up? :<

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
          umm not sure what you mean hehe but probobly not just a fight to the death with no rules
          I mean, are full powers allowed?
          If so, Remilia would obviously win, as she could just fate Flandre into doing something stupid like blowing herself up.
          My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
          Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Flanderp would go insane and use self destruct, so it'd be a draw

Comment

Remilia, because she can manipulate fate, she can just make it so that she will win.
              Flandre is stupidly powerful too yeah, but even Sakuya can win against her because of time manipulation.
              "Shut your talk-hole, bookah. Every time you open it, you drip stupid all over my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Andrax17 View Post
                Remilia, because she can manipulate fate, she can just make it so that she will win.
                Flandre is stupidly powerful too yeah, but even Sakuya can win against her because of time manipulation.
                Maybe but who's to say Flan wouldn't destroy time or fate? at any rate not many people seem to agree with you XD

Comment

Superman Vs Goku
                  Not too fancy!

Comment

One can obliterate anything, including fate.
                    One can control fate.

It's a stalemate.
                    To destroy your own fate that someone else constantly sets for you just leads to a draw. Constantly changing the fate of one who can change it themself also leads to a draw. That's how I see it anyways.

Comment

Depends how badly Flan wants it methinks. After being contained for so long it's like ignoring a problem. Just gets bigger and bigger...

Comment

Well... GAH! This is hard! Like others have said with Remi, she could just make Flan die, but then Flan could just go kyuu~ before that and that'd be the end of Remi. But yet, extra lives, so Remi has extra time to make Flan die, but then more lives and... Maybe it would matter on who killed who first and...
                        ...If there were a, "Can't choose" button, I'd definately press that.
                        "Haikus are easy
                        But they don't always make sense
                        Refrigerator"
                        -Some shirt

Comment

A tie might not be out of the question.

Comment

My question is, "who fires first?" Whoever does is probably the winner, because it would be the equivalent of those old western duels, only in this one the guns would be rockets.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X