X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombie Apocalypse... in TOUHOU

If you could partner with one... ONE character from Touhou to survive a Zombie Apocalypse in Earth, who would you choose?
    Cirno the Ice Fairy
    16.67%
    Alice Margatroid the Seven-Colored Puppeteer
    16.67%
    Keine Kamishirasawa the History-eating Half-Beast
    4.17%
    Hina Kagiyama the Nagishi-bina of the Hidden God
    8.33%
    Nitori Kawashiro the Great Youkai Warhead
    41.67%
    Yuugi Hoshiguma the So-Called Unexplainable Phenomenon
    0.00%
    Nazrin the Little Dowser General
    4.17%
    Ichirin Kumoi the The Overwhelming Youkai Ascetic
    4.17%
    Yoshika Miyako the Loyal Undead
    4.17%
    Seiga Kaku the Wicked Hermit of Passing Through Walls
    0.00%
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Yoshika.
    Nah, not her. Yukari could just gap all of the zombies into a different world or out of existence, so she would be a good choice.
    Edit: Now that choices have been put up, I would probably have to choose Ichirin, that is, if Unzan could help. Brofisting would be a great weapon.
    Last edited by The_Deathly_Kappa; 03-21-2013, 12:03 AM.
    "Haikus are easy
    But they don't always make sense
    Refrigerator"
    -Some shirt

Comment

Remi. 'Nuff said. We'll kick some undead ass together and have a cup of tea afterwards.

Comment

Alright how about this: Since there are plenty of characters in Gensokyo who could probably massacre tens of thousands of zombies in one second, I'll make a poll involving various stage 1 - 3 boss and you guys choose among them.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Reimu obviously, duurrr~

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
            Remi. 'Nuff said. We'll kick some undead ass together and have a cup of tea afterwards.
            I would be worried that she would turn on me after the zombies were gone and make "red tea" out of me.

I would try to side with a character that has at least neutral (frequent contact without trying to kill or eat someone) to good relations with humans. Like Keine, Sakuya, or Eirin. Probably would go with Keine though, she likes humans and history, I'd get along well

Comment

From the choices, Nitori, as I will be able to continue to live a technologically advanced lifestyle in the middle of this apocalypse.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeyjay View Post
                From the choices, Nitori, as I will be able to continue to live a technologically advanced lifestyle in the middle of this apocalypse.
                I agree. Plus she would provide GUNZ. And Optical Camouflage to live peacefully, watching others being eaten. Plus she's human-friendly. Plus I'm a cucumber lover as well.

Comment

Sakuya's not on there, boooooooo! I'll have to side with Nitori, then.
                  The best maid you'll ever find. Period.

Comment

Sariel - The Angel of Death
                    I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

Gonna go with Alice.

Her dolls seem like they'd be good for both distracting pursuing zombies, and for blowing them to smithereens.

Comment

Hehe if i could pick ANYONE it would be Sakuya because she could defiantly keep me safe by time manipulating. Yukari, Yuyuko Flan, Remi and Okuu could all probobly kill them all quickly but what's keeping any of them from eating me? my next choice would be Youmu but in all honesty i think Sakuya is stronger ^^; Hehe but from the choices available i would pick Cirno because she is the strongest. Plus she has no brain so zombies won't kill her XD

Comment

Originally posted by The_Deathly_Kappa View Post
                          Edit: Now that choices have been put up, I would probably have to choose Ichirin, that is, if Unzan could help. Brofisting would be a great weapon.
                          Of course Unzan can help... Ichirin is merely Unzan's hitbox.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I'll just hide with Nitori under her optic camouflage (assuming it doesn't break... again) or friggin' blast them zombies with good ol' fashioned danmaku and gunpowder.

edit:

But again Remi's my first pick

Comment

I would pick Nitori, so then we could go Dead Space on them.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X