X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want Minecraft T_T

I want to play on Yukkuricraft (obviously), but I don't have a Minecraft account! Also I cannot get myself it because:
    1. I have no creditcard/internetmoney whatsoever
    2. I am very desperate for a Minecraft Account
    3 I have no intention of scamming because I have never scammed anyone

How I'm willing to trade for a Minecraft Account is that my friend would buy a STEAM (Steam Client) game that is at least $25 (Pretty close to buying Minecraft itself) or less, and anyone that would accept this type of trade, we'll negotiate with you on Steam upon the specific game that would like to be purchased. And no my friend wouldn't be able to pay for Minecraft PC on the internet because he nor has the money online as well, and bought Steam Gift Cards in a local Gamestop

My Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/backpaku

If you really want to play with us,It's okay. I can share you some of my Minecraft acc. (It's my,not hacked or steal).

Welcome anyway
    I'm stalker :3

Comment

Well the thing is I don't want to cause a hassle to anyone, because I want to play WITH everyone

Comment

Is there a local gaming store in then area I believe there are hard copies at some game stops and Walmart stores they are with all the game code cards if not does the account need to have a certain name and how do you plan on buying a game on steam because I would accept a PayPal transfer if possible

Comment

Originally posted by RinKaenbyou View Post
          Is there a local gaming store in then area I believe there are hard copies at some game stops and Walmart stores they are with all the game code cards if not does the account need to have a certain name and how do you plan on buying a game on steam because I would accept a PayPal transfer if possible
          yes I want the account to have a certain name, and no it cannot be paypal transfer because his money that he got to use on Steam was through the 20$/50$ giftcards, also I've never seen a Minecraft copy anywhere at gamestops or walmart except for the Xbox360 version. How the game would be bought on steam would be my friend adding you, and you tell him a game that's 25$ or less to get, and he'll buy it as a gift to you

Comment

Buy a prepaid gift card from your local supermarket, they usually set them in the front next to the registers.

Comment

yeah you can get a prepaid credit card at 7/11's or a lot of different malls

Comment

I'll try to see if its there by cash registers

Comment

they should say prepaid credit cards by Mastercard & Visa depends on where you live near all the gift cards and it doesn't hurt to ask them if they have it or not.

Comment

From my experience, Visa is the most reliable.

Comment

Nope nada single one was there

Comment

Working...
                      X