X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BebopVox competition

My friend invited me to this BebopVox tournament where we have to build something from the medieval centuries... of anywhere.

What does this have to do with Yukkuricraft?
    Don't you think Ancient City/Chireiden is the best medieval Gensokyo build?

Think about it, it has both ORIENTAL and WESTERN build style to it.

So me and my friend (fatturtle) is working on our version of Ancient City, but we need a bit of help cause we need to be done by 06/12/13.
    If you can help out, please do say so on the thread.

sigpic
    Spoiler:

gah.. I would so want to help, but I got no official game DX sorry..
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I've heard of this tournament and thought it would be funny to build something of gensokyo in it.
      sigpic

Comment

So... this tournament ends in June 12th, and I still haven't finished Chireiden yet ><

If you have free time and you want to help out, let me know on the reply section with your ign and I'll PM you the ip and how to access the plot so you can start. I'll have you added on the plot as soon as possible.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Le bump

Also, Chireiden is done and all I need to do now is the Ancient City.

Here's a picture of Chireiden that I built in BebopVox competition.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

How long did it take?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

The Chireiden itself took about 20 hours, not counting all the research and stuff.

I estimate the Ancient City to take another 20 by myself, which means I'll have to work about 6 to 7 hours every day until June 12 - 13th. If I had an extra pair of hand or two, I could get it done in 8, flat.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I would help, but I don't have an account. Yet.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Me neither >_<, but I just found in our version of ebay where to buy it, probably in a month Ill get it ^^
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                  X