X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lunar Castle and Solar Dream

Hi everyone! Haven't had time to get on with work, so I decided since I Can type fast enough I'l take the four minutes I Have to type this out and affirm that I Am still amounst the living.

So, like, I'm building this Lunar Castle, you see, and For a while I've been looking for help with it. Alas I Dont know WHAT Kind of help I need since I have never undertaken a project of this scale before. Basically, I Need to know what kkind of rooms I Need to put in this castle. So that's where all of you come in! Tell me, What rooms does a Castle Need? Dining hall, Princess living quaters and the like. Servants quarters. What else? Poast it down here, tell me I'm awesome, do Something! I LONG FOR YOUR ATTENTION!

Anyway. In addition to making the Lunar Castle, I Also plan on changing from Princess Kaguya, the Lunar Sexy Babe, to Toyosatomi No Miko, the Shiny Flamboyant Prince (I Feel it suits me better) once I have finished the Lunar castle. Once I Have finished the Lunar Castle, I will start on a New Guildhall, a SOLAR CASTLE, and overall, More stuff. We shall cover this world in grand temples and the like, for that is what we do, yah?
    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Maybe a barracks and an armory? Castles do need to be defended sometimes. Maybe an observatory. Oh, and a moat. Castles need moats. It adds to the value.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
      Maybe a barracks and an armory? Castles do need to be defended sometimes. Maybe an observatory. Oh, and a moat. Castles need moats. It adds to the value.
      Add a lava moat. Nothing says you mean business more than a lava moat.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

The Lunar Shrine (Adjacent/Part of The Castle) Has a Lava pool it sits in!

An Armory could work. Outfit my cute maids with weapons. Nothing says sexy like a maid who can kick you a**. Thats why there are two Sakuyas in the Castle!!!
        I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

Comment

2Sakuya? Why not Sakuya and Yumeko? Hoo hoo hoo!
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I think being Miko would fit you better.

And if you need any help building, I could help if I'm not too busy
            sigpic

Comment

So no more Teruyo?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Its not nessicarily that I Need help building, but rather than I Need help knowing WHAT to build. You've seen the castle "Area". It has a lot of empty space to fill in. What rooms, corridors and things to place in all that empty space is where my dilema is. If I Ever do need help with actually building something, I'm never afraid to ask you guys when im on

Comment

I feel your pain Kaguya. when building the basement my biggies issue was always "JUST WHAT THE HELL GOES IN THE BASEMENT ANYWAY!!!" at the end of it all i had a green room, and in door spa, rec room, a room just to show off a collection and of cores the all important throne room! think of it like you're buying a house. what all do you want in it? Also after giving it some thought i don't really want to share a room with you anymore. but as you're assistant i demand a room almost as pretty as yours ~_^ hehe i'll be more than happy to help but it will take me some time to get used to survival building again. having world edit has made me lazy XD

Comment

I've found a website with a little drawing and descriptions of certain things that were put into a medieval castle. Because these castles were from so long ago and your castle can be more modern if that's what you decide, you don't really have to put any of this in if you want, but something from this castle you should probably put in is a dungeon.
                    Here's the link: http://medievalcastles.stormthecastl...val-castle.htm
                    "Haikus are easy
                    But they don't always make sense
                    Refrigerator"
                    -Some shirt

Comment

Well, if you need rooms, Here is a list:

Ballroom
                      Bathroom
                      Infirmary
                      Torture Chamber

Comment

Working...