X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Community's Bitch

Hello, everyone. Remi here. I'm your local admin person who can't build for shit. Jk, I just suck at exterior buildings for the most part.

Been minecrafting for about two years now. First joined up with Touhoucraft almost two years ago. Back when I first joined, even Soda was still a builder, I believe. I currently run the server off of a basement rig that my friend bought. It's a dedicated server whose sole purpose is to run minecraft, lol. I generally don't like administrators seeming impersonal and distant, so first off, my irl name is Yuto Takamoto. You can probably google that and find a general history of my past three-four years on the internet, lol. If you can manage to find out where I've been five or six years ago, you can have a cookie. I'm a Japanese citizen with a permanent residency in the US and have lived here for te majority of my life. I'm hoping that one day I can go back to Japan to just live there. Maybe retirement, dunno. I'm not even out of high school yet. What the hell do I know about retirement? (edit: I've graduated and am attending Carnegie Mellon University!)(redit: Am graduated and working in NY as a software engineer!)

I'm currently a senior in high school but apparently people've been thinking I was much older since late middle school, back when I didn't give out too much personal information. I play, compose, and arrange music for a hobby when not afking the fuck out of my time on minecraft. I also tend to procrastinate schoolwork a lot. I'm looking at either physics or chemistry as a major in college but also want to dabble in electrical engineering and maybe mechanical engineering. We'll see what happens with that, though. Lol. I also tend to die on weekends a lot because I attend a music school on Saturdays from 8am until 8pm but need to wake up at 6am and get home at around 10pm. (edit: Currently pursuing mechanical engineering with a CS minor!)

One thing I'd like for everyone to keep in mind that I don't really consider myself an "admin," persay. I'll do what I need to do when it needs doing, but for the most part I like to consider myself as just another player. After all, that's all I was on Touhoucraft. Why should I be any different now? If you have a skype and want to be added to the yukkuricraft chat, feel free to add me. My nick on skype is fforigens.

Finally, I want Yukkuri Craft to be made of its community with the "admin" simply being the method for changes to be implemented. I want to hear back from all of you on what you want this server to be. Want some plugin? Feel free to ask. Want to help build Gensokyo? Build in the creative world and we might use it if we like it.(But you'll be credited for helping regardless of whether it gets put into Gensokyo or not) Someone griefed you? Need some help? Call me or any of the builders over or use /modreq if no one's available.

This community and server aren't about me. It's about you, the users. I'll even go so far as to say that I'm essentially the community's bitch. I'm here to make the changes and keep all of you happy.

Happy minecrafting.
    Last edited by Remilia Scarlet; 02-08-2017, 09:36 PM.

Those feels. Well, I'm a bit new, to the server, but I'd like to see Lockette implemented. These mystic chests or whatever make it difficult to share chests with others.

Comment

,/cmodify <playername> should be enough to allow other users to access it. Also, Lockette has some limitations and bugs last I tried using it.

Comment

Amazing, our beloved bitch

Comment

U_U
          Uguu

Comment

Your welcome for that compliment, Remi-chan~

Comment

Working...
            X