X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy y'all

Howdy y'all. So, I've not done anything on the server other then chase scooterboo around looking at things until everything crashed, but I enjoyed it greatly and I enjoyed everyone that I spoke with. So I hope y'all will accept me into your little community. Who knows, I may even be useful.

Now, about me? I'm a CG artist (think making video game or movie visuals) one semester from graduating with my Bachelors. I draw, I game, and am generally a big ole nerd.

I love touhou and while I know a good bit I definately don't know everything, so please excuse if I am off the mark sometimes. Uhm, anything else, just ask, I look forward to hanging around with y'all.

Welcome aboard, Shiina! Server's sort of experiencing some turbulence for an unknown reason atm >.> This is the second time it's every happened though so hopefully we won't see it happen again for a while >.>

Comment

Haha, I'm not too worried, it's a young server, I'd expect there to be some hiccups here and there, hah. (granted I'm assuming it's age based off the age of these forums, I could be wrong.
      Last edited by Shiina42; 12-12-2012, 11:51 PM.

Comment

i'm in your thread, creeping your posts.

Comment

Yeah, the server's only been up for about two-three weeks. Though the connection derps are strange because these issues with the ISP only started recently. Trying to resolve >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Shiina42 View Post
            Howdy y'all. So, I've not done anything on the server other then chase scooterboo around looking at things until everything crashed, but I enjoyed it greatly and I enjoyed everyone that I spoke with. So I hope y'all will accept me into your little community. Who knows, I may even be useful.

Now, about me? I'm a CG artist (think making video game or movie visuals) one semester from graduating with my Bachelors. I draw, I game, and am generally a big ole nerd.

I love touhou and while I know a good bit I definately don't know everything, so please excuse if I am off the mark sometimes. Uhm, anything else, just ask, I look forward to hanging around with y'all.
            Sounds about the same as me. I'm also just a semester away from graduating with my BA. I'm a big gamer and love composing and arranging music. I'm also very interested in coding and love languages. I'm basically just a big nerd as well.
            I enjoy playing Touhou games quite a bit like everyone else here but have not explored the world that much yet so there is still much I don't know. Welcome to the forums and I hope to get to know you better~ ^.^
            “Despite all the wounds and the pain it could cause… I wanted to dream again, and love someone with all my heart.”
            "There are many worlds, but they share the same sky -- One sky, one destiny."
            “You never know until you try. And those who never try will never know.”

Comment

Oh lawd, coding is a thing I can not do haha. I'm much more the visuals guy, give me any of that I'm set, put me in front of python and oh lawd my mind.

Comment

Working...
              X