X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah! An introduction thread!

But I guess instead of optical camouflaging and running off, I'll just say words.

Uh, hello, I am krawky398, more often known as Krawky or Joey. I've been a fan of Touhou since 2009 and an on-off Minecraft player since I think 2011 or so? But yeah, I started playing on the server today and few around before putting a good few hours into making a giant Gundam sprite, and so I decided to join the forums here as well.

Mainly, I'm a guy who enjoys a bunch of video games, mainly stuff like Pokemon, Ys, Super Robot Wars, and whatever else I'm interested in at the moment. I also like anime, mainly of the mecha variety, but I've watched a lot of stuff, though Gundam is the main thing. If you're curious of what all I've watched, though, I've got a big list riiiight here. Not a ton more to say about me, other than I have a Youtube, and sometimes Touhou stuff happens on it, but it's usually robots.

So uh, yeah. Hello!

Welcome to the Forum!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome, krawky! We have our fair share of anime watchers too so you might find others with similar interests!

Hope to see you around!

Comment

Welcome to Yukkuricraft! And why does your profile pic look so familiar..?
        sigpic

Comment

YESH Another Pokémon fan! Hai I'm suzzie2 Aka Suzzie, Cirno and apparently churro.....

Comment

Welcome to the forums and server!
            So I hear you're watching SAO... It's a wonderful anime, through what I've watched so far.
            "Haikus are easy
            But they don't always make sense
            Refrigerator"
            -Some shirt

Comment

NEW BLOOD!

mwehehehe
              we've been expecting you~!

Not.

Comment

Welcome to the forums&server, krawky398!
                Have fun and remember to take it easy~
                Originally posted by Mogeko
                Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                Praise be to prosciutto.
                ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Was scrolling through your MAL...
                  It's a joke to give Mars of Destruction anything above 1.

and I'll be sure to stay away from you in terms of Anime; I happen to like Slice of Life's like K-ON :P
                  My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                  Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Oh man, time to quote a lot of posts!
                    Originally posted by S121 View Post
                    Welcome to the Forum!
                    Thanks much~
                    Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                    Welcome, krawky! We have our fair share of anime watchers too so you might find others with similar interests!

Hope to see you around!
                    Ah, that's pretty great! Anywho, thanks much!
                    Originally posted by Redleaf64 View Post
                    Welcome to Yukkuricraft! And why does your profile pic look so familiar..?
                    It's a Haro from the Gundam series, they're the best. I originally tried to see if my random image thing would work for an avatar, but alas, it did not. Anywho, thank you!
                    Originally posted by ~Cirno~ View Post
                    YESH Another Pokémon fan! Hai I'm suzzie2 Aka Suzzie, Cirno and apparently churro.....
                    Yes! I'm rather excited for the release of X/Y! ...Except I don't have a 3DS, so I'm dreading it at the same time... At least the hacks will keep entertaining me, though. Anywho, thank you very much!
                    Originally posted by The_Deathly_Kappa View Post
                    Welcome to the forums and server!
                    So I hear you're watching SAO... It's a wonderful anime, through what I've watched so far.
                    I'm being a bit wary of it, but it's been alright so far, though it had its flaws. I need to get around to watching more! Anywh-me, please stop saying anywho. Thank you very much!
                    Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                    NEW BLOOD!

mwehehehe
                    we've been expecting you~!

Not.
                    Bwah, I've been expected! Except not! Uh. Hm. Ah, looking in your description, you do Walfas stuff, I see. I used to make silly Walfas pictures ages ago. And I still do sometimes for the sake of a joke. It's pretty fun, aha. Any-(me, no, stop)-way, thank you very much!
                    Originally posted by 99465 View Post
                    Welcome to the forums&server, krawky398!
                    Have fun and remember to take it easy~
                    Thank you very much!
                    Originally posted by Tenko View Post
                    Was scrolling through your MAL...
                    It's a joke to give Mars of Destruction anything above 1.

and I'll be sure to stay away from you in terms of Anime; I happen to like Slice of Life's like K-ON :P
                    Ah, I gave it a 3 because while it's pretty bad, it's hilarious for that. Unlike Idea Factory's other OVA, Skelter+Heaven. That was just plain bad. I like some slice of life, though. Mainly Nichijou, if that counts. I couldn't get into K-ON when the second season started, though, but I remember liking the first. Well, anyway, thank you very much!

And again, to everyone, thank you very much for the greetings!

Comment

Welcome to the community
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Woop! Another anime fan! I enjoyed reading the comments on your MAL page but I'm curious as to what you thought about 'Welcome to the NHK' as you didn't give it a score!

For what it's worth here's my MAL page!

Catch you around the server!

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                          Welcome to the community
                          Thanks much~

Originally posted by PrometheusZero View Post
                          Woop! Another anime fan! I enjoyed reading the comments on your MAL page but I'm curious as to what you thought about 'Welcome to the NHK' as you didn't give it a score!

For what it's worth here's my MAL page!

Catch you around the server!
                          Ah, I think I might've watched NHK back in the older days when I usually forgot completely to rate my stuff. It's been a good three years since I watched it, but I can say that I enjoyed it enough to go and read through the manga not long after. Even at my then-age of 14 or something, I could relate to it pretty well, and still do. And now, NHK might be worth a rewatch one of these days, whenever I get my current load of anime out of the way.
                          Anyway, thanks for the welcome~

Comment

Working...
                          X