Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another introduction thread.

Hi~! I'm Nitori_Kawashiro.

So, to tell people something about myself:
    I wanted to join this server for a pretty long time, but my shyness and bad computer kept me from joining.
    As said before, I am a pretty shy and sensitive person, and usually don't like even doing things like talking to people.
    Add to that the Asperger Syndrome + being raised by very formal speaking parents and my speech became like that too, until it became almost impossible to
    change.
    Just noting so that people don't think I am really weird; I am not, my speech is usually just really formal and stuff.
    I also happen to be very cynical at times. If I offend anyone, please say so, so I can do something about it.
    I finally joined this forum to make communication easier between me and some people that wanted to make a game, because I'm their coder.

Outside of surfing the internet, I like playing the Touhou games(currently trying to 1CC SA and UFO Hard), coding in Danmakufu, coding in general, and I'm trying to learn Japanese.

That's pretty much it; although I should note that my username usually is something like KuroArashi100 or KuroArashi; except for Minecraft where I'm known as
    Navicula (Boat in Latin, because I like sailing). There is a pretty good reason for this:
    Minecraft came first, and I used that name until I found out that Navicula was the name of an Indonesian rock band, then I switched over to KuroArashi, and I'm using Nitori_Kawashiro here because I was called Nitori by Leon during the fangame project.

Sorry to write such a (relatively) large wall of text; I have never been good at keeping things short.
    Nice meeting everyone~

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey.

Name's Nastenary, welcome to the forum! I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you give me all the diamonds you have on minecraft. {My Pickaxe broke}. In any case, hope to see you around.
    "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

Comment

Welcome to the Forum!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum nito. I hope you like both the server and here
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome to the server & forums, Nitori_Kawashiro!
          Have fun and remember to take it easy~
          Originally posted by Mogeko
          Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
          Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
          Praise be to prosciutto.
          ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Welcome, Nitori~ Take it easy and see you around. I'm sure you'll find that you'll like the community :P

Comment

I would do my normal welcome of screaming to the heavens
              "NEW BLOOD!"
              ...but I decided to do something different and just say:
              We've been expecting you.
              mweheheheheh...

*AHEM*
              anyway, to address your concerns...
              It's the internet.
              Here, a lot of things don't matter.
              Also it allows ya to even escape for a moment of who you really are...

For all everyone knows I could be actually an alien.
              Even though all my friends in real life believe I'm a cyborg...
              But that's a different story.

Anyway,
              Cheers.

Comment

Welcome to the community. Hope to get to know you better. Maybe this server might change you to be more social like it did with me.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Welcome, Nitori!
                  And don't worry about writing too much; it's a habit I have a hard time getting away from at times. lol
                  "Haikus are easy
                  But they don't always make sense
                  Refrigerator"
                  -Some shirt

Comment

Welcome to YukkuriCraft!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

I'm afraid I can't give anyone diamonds, because I don't have any. Add to that my slight fear of hostile mobs, and I usually don't get any.
                      (It's not really fear, the scene is just always the same. *spots skeleton* *Startled* *uses stone sword to try and kill skeleton* *possibly dies in the process* *Meets next hostile mob*
                      Except for Endermen. I just avoid those because I hate them.)

And about writing; that usually happens with assignments too! Something like:
                      "Write a short text of about 50 words about X."
                      *Hands in 500 word essay*

But I'll try to join the server for a bit... once I finish my shotsheet. And since I need to learn how to sprite for some bullets, and because I can't draw, and because I cannot find any tutorials for things like this, that might take a while.

Comment

If you think you have a "fear" you haven't seen me. *sees zombie on minimap* *goes around corner* *sees zombie just as expected* *jumps out of chair*.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                          If you think you have a "fear" you haven't seen me. *sees zombie on minimap* *goes around corner* *sees zombie just as expected* *jumps out of chair*.
                          Ha, I remember the first time I started playing survival...
                          It was like one of those survivor stories where its like

- Day 3:
                          Supplies are getting low...hunger clouds my judgement...
                          Still too scared to go outside...

And then when I finally do go outside of my mountain fortress, I go to these caverns and find an enderman.
                          I don't know who screamed louder...the enderman or me.
                          It was a real comedy, cause there I was staring at the enderman holding a pickaxe (had no sword yet) waiting for it to attack me. Of course this was before I understood how enderman AIs worked and so I was expecting it to tp immediately behind me and so I just kept staring, screaming inside, and primed to attack it with my pickaxe if it moved.
                          Then it finally TPed and I rushed to the wall with my back against it and I just stood there looking about frantically expecting the enderman to show up and rape me.
                          It took me twenty minutes to realize it was gone and then I finally moved and snuck around with my back to the wall (because I only had a stone pickaxe and torches at this time) trying to find resources.

Comment

Welcome to the form!

Comment

@Cucoo

I can do ya one better.

It was when I first started playing Minecraft, back when 1.0.0 came out. I was exploring a valley and harvesting coal and stone, when I turn over to a cave in the mountain. I thought I saw something in the cave, so I slowly approached it, trying to get a better look. What I saw was a pair of purple eyes staring right back at me. The graphics settings were set to moody, so I could only see those purple eyes. I was put on edge and began to slowly back away, but as soon as I turned around, I was hit in the back. I freaked out so much that I began to try and sprint away, but it hit me again and again until I was almost dead. The only reason I got away is because I passed under a waterfall that was pouring off of one of the nearby mountains. I didn't know that water was their weakness at the time, but I soon learned about it afterwards. Man, it felt so cinematic, almost like it belonged in a movie or something.

Now, I usually sprint at Endermen and can even fight them off with just a stone sword. Spiders on the other hand,... no.

@Nitori

Anyways, it's okay to be shy and quiet at first. I was like that when I first got here.

Once you get to know some of the people on here, the shyness eventually fades away and you feel like you can be more open.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X