X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Moment when...(An Introduction)

That Moment when I looked through the threads I started and realized I never had an intro thread after all this time...

AHEM! Anyway, let's get this over with.

So, call me the game collector of sorts, as I take pride in the fact that I have at least one copy of every major Zelda game title to date (The reason why I'm saying major is because of the fact that Zelda CD-I, Tingle's rupee land [or w/e the hell it's called...], and all those other obscure things exist.)
    Aside from that, most would sell/trade in their games after they're done with it...well I am the one that doesn't.
    Yes I do have a massive box of a few hundred game sitting next to my game systems. ANYWAY~

Throwing my paranoia of the internet out the door now, RL nickname is Mike, Internet names are: Cucoo5, Cicero, and in PSO2: Arrow.
    I live in good ole' Michigan now as of this year. (Earlier moved from Northern Virginia.)
    I kinda been around North America a few times. (Born in Northern Virginia, moved to Canada when I was 10, moved back to VA, then moved to Michigan.)

I love golf, chess (I like to say Fire Emblem is chess on steroids ), and rowing...which is pretty much the only other things I may sometimes rarely do when I'm not gaming.

And I AM A SPARTAN!
    ...ok not a HALO Spartan nor the ones from Greece. I'ma Michigan State University Spartan. (GO GREEN!)

So if you're a U of M fan...and even think of saying "GO BLUE!" I will end you.
    JK~<3 I love you all~

AHEM- (again)
    So in other news, I do love me some Touhou music (any game OST, BGM Remix, etc. I absolutely adore...and I will say the LoZ Symphony was absolute bliss to my ears...especially the Ballad of the Wind Fish. I died of nostalgia there.)
    Personal Favorite is Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial which in turn fuels my obsession for everyone's favorite time manipulating, knife throwing, pa- *knifed*

As for some of my other hobbies, Walfas animating is a small "if I feel like it" thing I do...
    Coming up with comedies and tragedies are one of my strengths of writing, which is the result of eight years of planning out my original story "Eternal Galaxy."

I have a massive army of OCs as a result of that, you'll often see in my videos in my YT channel me messing around with em.

If you see me on the server, assume I'm just derpin about cause I really don't know how to challenge myself in minecraft (though I'm gonna actually go about doing survival in my single player mode and try to actually legitly beat the game this time...)

.....So other than all that madness...
    Oh and to explain the Lyrica thing...

Ok yes, I am absolutely obsessed with Sakuya, yet...
    Lyrica...
    I read through her bios and played as her in PoFV, and I figured out that she is like the female, musically talented, danmaku slingin' version of my idealized character Cicero (Cicero is my exaggerated version of me.)
    So she has a special place in my heart...
    ANYWAY~

Cheers for an official introduction that only took me... 3 months to finally realize I should probably make one.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-08-2013, 10:12 PM.

And here is your official welcome to the Forum!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I feel so official now xP

Comment

I won't welcome you. Everybody else, but not you.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

SOMETHING DIFFERENT~ YAY!
          *Hugs Katrix*

wait...
          it's not because...
          ..........you're a U of M fan aren't you? *glares*

Comment

@Cucoo

Them Green Spartans.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

MSU SPARTANS: Main color is green
              My favorite character, Link...who wears green
              I prefer Luigi over Mario...Luigi wears green
              ...I'm seeing a pattern...

Comment

@Cucoo

So much GREEEEEEEN!!! XD
                sigpic

Comment

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways welcome!

Comment

@SUSTIC

"Aliens."

*readies M45D*
                    sigpic

Comment

But my friends irl always say I'm a cyborg o3o...

Comment

@Cucoo

Can you throw cars and lift tanks?
                        sigpic

Comment

I think they were referencing the rate in which I could master advanced physics concepts and go through the problems as though it were basic addition problems.

Don't ask me to do any right now. One summer break later and the fact I have to switch back to chemistry along side the fact I've forgotten some of the formulas already isn't really good -w-;

Comment

Well my high school's color was blue so we would always shout "Go Blue" or "Big Blue". Does that count :P

Granted I never went to sports games or anything so I guess that doesn't matter. Not to mention my colors are cardinal, tartan plaid and grey now, lol.

Comment

@Cucoo

Just like Ran.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X