X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I should make one of these

So I decided to visit and register after the maintenance to the server yesterday. I can't help but feel somewhat responsible for this dilemma. :<

Anyway, I joined. I started playing yukkuricraft earlier this year with the offline copy. During this weekend, I decided to play minecraft online for the first time with the bought version and thought, "Well, why not try to join this server?" Finding subtle differences in my downloaded version and the server's has been pretty exciting so far.

I'm currently going by TeamofNoobs on the server. Before asking about the name, might I mention that the account belongs to some pals of mine. I'm too occupied to pay more than $20 for the game! Plus, they bought it at a ridiculously low price while it was still in beta.

I mainly use pixel art from pixiv artists for my creations. My creativity isn't that great otherwise. With that being said, nice job to all of you who built Gensokyo! Very neat.

I also don't roleplay. I have nothing personal against it and I do realize this is a toho server. I'm just no good at it.

Feel free to do whatever you must. Also, know that I don't strike up conversations very often. Shyness is one of my main forté. (´・ω・`)

よろしく!
    Steam: Neetorin
    sigpic

*ahem*

NEW BLOOD!!

We've been expecting you >:3
    no...not really XD
    Anyway velcome to this little part of the Touhou universe :P

And ya...the RP section here is probably the more active areas of the forums.
    I'll be honest, initially I wasn't too keen on it either.
    But I'm good with stories. So I gave it a whirl.
    But that's just me :P

So I'll just say it again: Velcome to the forums! *said in that voice of a vampire*

Comment

Welcome to the Forum!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the server & forums, Neetorin!
        Have fun and remember to take it easy~
        Originally posted by Mogeko
        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
        Praise be to prosciutto.
        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Welcome, Neetorin! Not all of us do the RP's either so fear not! There's more than just one face to our community :P

Comment

Welcome to the community!
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and don't worry about not liking to roleplay, that just means the other areas of our forum will get more active, and nothings better than more activity!

The name's Nast, nice to meet you.
              "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

I don't think you should be worried about not roleplaying.
                Like Nastenary said, it just heightens activity on the other boards.
                Although I don't understand why you think we should roleplay...

But whatever. It's nice to meet you!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitori_Kawashiro View Post
                  I actually have a hunch why they said what they did...
                  If you look at the "Today's Posts"/"New Posts" you'll more than likely see the RPs in it.

And that gets me thinking...maybe the New posts thing should be divided into the sections of the forum (i.e. you click new posts and instead of seeing the conglomerate of all new posts in order, you see them sub divided by the categories [Minecraft, Touhou Corner, and Everything Else.]) That would allow for all the sections be seen rather than the RP section seeming to dominate it. Just sayin'

Comment

Welcome, Neetorin! ^_^
                    "Haikus are easy
                    But they don't always make sense
                    Refrigerator"
                    -Some shirt

Comment

Oh my. Thank you all for the warm welcome! :>
                      Hopefully I'll be able to join the community as often as I can!

But whatever. It's nice to meet you!
                      Oh not at all! Forgive me if I sounded offensive.
                      I wanted to acknowledge that I don't roleplay in advance.
                      I've had a few awkward experiences with roleplay before this, so I didn't want to make the same mistake once more! Plus, I noticed the RP section. :V

So, nice to meet you too! Looks like there are more kappa enthusiasts here.
                      Steam: Neetorin
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neetorin View Post
                        Oh not at all! Forgive me if I sounded offensive.
                        I wanted to acknowledge that I don't roleplay in advance.
                        I've had a few awkward experiences with roleplay before this, so I didn't want to make the same mistake once more! Plus, I noticed the RP section. :V

So, nice to meet you too! Looks like there are more kappa enthusiasts here.
                        You're far from offensive, I was just wondering because your message made it seem like your mindset was along the lines of Touhou server>must roleplay. And yeah, kappa are awesome, though I chose this username for another reason. Nitori being one of my fave characters was a coincidence.

Comment

And yeah, kappa are awesome, though I chose this username for another reason. Nitori being one of my fave characters was a coincidence.
                          To explain: I kept calling him Nitori (cuz he was helping us with some high tech stuff (danmakufu)). That's why he chose Nitori. XD
                          Originally posted by Mogeko
                          Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                          Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                          Praise be to prosciutto.
                          ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Working...
                          X