X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About time I joined up, I guess.

Yo, everyone. It's everyone's (Read: Not everyone's) favorite Phoenix with an 'awesome Aussie voice' as people say. Anyway, I've been meaning to join up with YukkuriCraft for a while, but haven't gotten around to it due to irl things and a few other Servers taking up my time and such. I'm glad that a lot of people have joined YukkuriCraft from TouhouCraft because I don't have any other way to catch up with you guys when I get time.

So, for those of you that haven't formally met me or just don't know much about me, I might as well give some info out. As I somewhat implied before, I am from Australia. I'm a male, still currently attending Highschool and that type of thing. I'm a social recluse and an anti-social prick most of the time, I have a sadistic streak and I suck at this type of thing. Usually. I enjoy writing and reading, roleplaying, gaming, just generally chilling with my friends and acquaintances and that type of thing. I probably won't be on as much as I used to be considering I'm wrapped up in around ten separate servers on Minecraft and my real life seems to be getting more full of stuff. Yes, I have a Skype. Feel free to add me, but make sure you tell me who it is because I'll turn you away otherwise. I'm paranoid like that.

I'm actually struggling to think of things to say without giving away too much information, so bananas.

Hmm....
    Right.
    I was the 'Owner' of the Underground Empire (Still needs a better name, gaiz) on TouhouCraft, although my Admin ranks on other servers and the like meant I barely went on Touhoucraft and the UE eventually died. I have a habit of sporadically changing subjects for some odd reason, and I like almost all genres of Music. My favorite color would be, uhh, Purple, actually. Closely backed by Red and Black. I aim to be a Doctor when I get out of school, and I'm apparently capable of being a straight-A Student if I stopped procrastinating and leaving things until the last minute all the time. Oh, I like Fire. Fire is nice and warm and I'd like to thank myself for manning up and joining this place. Thanks man, I love you.

I'm also a narcissist, so yah.

TL;DR - I'm awesome but I suck.

- Mokotan out. I think. Yeah, I'm out.

P.S: It's good to be here, and thanks for reading through my semi-pointless rant.

Do you like MMMmmmmmmmmmmm Bananas?
    I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

Working...
    X