Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there!

Hello everybody, I am TRXD.
    I am a new member to the YukkuriCraft server. I discovered this server and forum a couple of days ago when I was looking for some Touhou related stuff in Minecraft. I found a bunch of amazing skins from Reimu to Utsuho and even my Patchouli skin made by one person on Planet Minecraft. I used the skins for a few months and I loved them. I then went back to the site where I found the skins and contacted the creator about them. The creator of those skins was none other than Keychain. We had a minute discussion about Minecraft and Touhou, and she sent me the link to a video on this server.
    I have since taken a good look around the place and it is so awesome. There is obviously a strong and kind community here who is open to new members.
    I'm now asking myself "Why didn't I find this place sooner?"

You can call me TRXD, T-chan, or even call me Patchouli if you want to.
    Anyway, I hope to get know you guys and hang out with some people who have the same interests as I do.

Edit: I've included my story of how I got here for those who were curious. *winks at Keychain*
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 11-13-2013, 08:17 PM.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Welcome to the Forum!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to Yukkuricraft T-chan!

If you need anything just feel free to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
        Welcome to Yukkuricraft T-chan!

If you need anything just feel free to ask.
        Thanks. And no problem, I'll be there!
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

TRXD... what a cool name... Anyways, welcome to Yukkuricraft. We hope you enjoy your time here.
          No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Jacobus1 View Post
            TRXD... what a cool name... Anyways, welcome to Yukkuricraft. We hope you enjoy your time here.
            Why thank you, Jacobus! Your name is rather cool as well. And don't worry, I'll make sure I have a good time here.

Comment

Welcome, TRXD! Glad to see you're liking what you're seeing so far

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any. We promise we don't bite :P

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                Welcome, TRXD! Glad to see you're liking what you're seeing so far

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any. We promise we don't bite :P
                Thanks. And don't worry, I'm not afraid to ask anything.

Comment

Wow rood, no mention of me showing you the youtube video.

Comment

I was going to... But I didn't want to give out my story of how I discovered YKC without you knowing. Sorry...

Comment

Lol, anyway, welcome to the server and forums! xD

Comment

Thanks, Keychain!
                        Yeah... Just so you guys know, it was Keychain who did bring me here. I might add the story into OP...
                        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 11-13-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

lol it's fine I was just picking jokes at you! don't sweat it

Comment

*blushes in embarrassment* Eheheheh... I'll keep that in mind next time... (^_^; )

Comment

Welcome T-chat

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Working...
                              X