X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ko-Konichiwa!

Hi, I'm Kagami Hiiragi, new holder of Akane's minecraft account.
    Apparently Akane stated that he wanted to be more "mature", and decided to move on from Minecraft and Touhou.
    He decided to pass his account on to me because I'm the only Touhou fan he knows very well in real life.

Aside from that, I love anime a lot, especially Outbreak Company and Lucky Star. I recommend to watch both of these animes, because they are
    HI-LAR-I-OUS! Honestly, I had a hard time not laughing while I watched them.

Hopefully, school won't get in the way, so I can maximize my time on the server. If I'm gone for a while, school may be the blame.

Well, that's it from me. See you on the server!
    Originally posted by Konata Izumi
    Kagami, you tsundere.
    I think you got that wrong...

Hi Kagami Hiiragi and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Welcome to the server and Forums, Kagami Hiiragi!
      Have fun and remember to take it easy~
      If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
      anyway, welcome aside, too bad to hear about Akane quitting Minecraft and Touhou.
      Originally posted by Mogeko
      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
      Praise be to prosciutto.
      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Welcome Kagamin

Smoke Weed Everyday

Comment

Welcome to the community~

Comment

"Too mature for Touhou"? Bah! Touhou is for life, not just for a few years.
            Anyway, welcome Kagami! Hope you're here to stay unlike Akane.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Welcome kagami.

And akane is gone?
              But he doesn't have to leave yukkuricraft...I stopped playing minecraft and touhou(kept getting slaughtered, still recovering from the trauma XD)...but I'm still here...
              How many times can you die a day~?
              How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Welcome aboard.

If you're liking Outbreak Company, you might enjoy Hataraku Maou-sama! (I think "The Devil is a Part-Timer" is the official English title.)
                It's similarly ridiculous with a mix of modern and fantasy elements, though it does focus more Japanese culture as a whole than specifically Otaku culture like Outbreak Company does.

Anyways.
                Hope you enjoy the forums.

Comment

Welcome to the forums Kagami!
                  I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions feel free to ask any of us.

I also hope to see you on the server as well.

Comment

Welcome, Kagamin~ I'm a pretty huge fan of lucky star myself so it's always nice to know that people haven't forgotten about that show :P

It's too bad about Akane, but we've all got to make decisions sometimes. I hope you'll enjoy what he's left you, though!

Hope to see you around!

Comment

welcome. i love anime as well. watched easily over 150+ in the last 3 years alone.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Hello mortal.

Comment

Welcome to our forums. So Akane's implying that Minecraft and Touhou are for immature people, I see how it is.
                          Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 12-14-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Too mature? *metaphorical arrow through the heart*

Comment

I would post an 'One does not simply' meme picture here bu I won't.

Instead, I'll give you a hearty welcome.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X