Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

die Einführung der Remi

hello!!! my name is remi and i really like touhou a lot!! u w u

i found out about yukkuricraft through youtube videos: watching let's plays of touhou games by some french guy with an undefinable accent somehow got me to the summary video posted in september, and i was really impressed. i watched the entire thing!! u w u

tbh im not quite sure what to put here u n u im a mediocre builder and i havent even played mc since, like, horses came out. but i really enjoy playing with people who share interests!! im really excited about joining this server whenever i can because i dont have many friends who are really into touhou and itll be great to meet and talk to some people who like the same things as me.

hmm, thats about it!! id love to meet and talk to all of you, so i look forward to joining the server!! u w u <333

Hi RemiriaSukaretto and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Theres 2 of them!? RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! I mean Welcome to YukkuriCraft!
      sigpic

Comment

It seems that we've been getting lots of clones lately.
        Welcome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nonono you guys are all mistaken.

This is Remirya.

The owner is Remilia.

Clear now?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome to the server and forums, RemiriaSukareto!
            Have fun and remember to take it easy~
            If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
            Originally posted by Mogeko
            Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
            Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
            Praise be to prosciutto.
            ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
            Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Welcome to the community~

Comment

I'll probably just call you Remilia since everyone calls me Remi :P

Anyways, glad you decided to post an introduction! Hope you're liking your stay so far :3 You say you haven't played since horses came out, but horses came out with 1.6 and we're still on that version of mc xD (Though we'll be updating to 1.7 within a week or two)

Hope to see you around on the server as well! If you're feeling daring, feel free to hop onto our mumble as well! The information's in the remibot post that came right after yours!

Auch, bist du Deutscher? Ich bin nicht, aber Ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen. Ich habe in der Schule fuer zwei Jahre gelernt. (vor Zwei Jahren)

Comment

Did Remi use "Four of a Kind"? *eyes widen in fear* Oh no... RUN!!!

Joking aside, welcome Remiria. I am TRXD also known as "The Hopeless Romantic". I hope you enjoy your stay here on Yukkuricraft. It's nice to see another Scarletist here aside from myself, Remi, and a couple of others.
                  Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-25-2013, 10:24 AM.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

^such broken german

Anyway, Welcome RemiriaSukaretto.
                    Should you need "german" help. feel free to talk to me.

Smoke Weed Everyday

Comment

yo sup? Welcome

Comment

welcome to yukkuricraft
                        How many times can you die a day~?
                        How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

aaa thanks for such a warm welcome <333
                          Nein, ich bin auch eine Schulerin. Ich lerne Deutsch fur vier Jahren (im sorry my german isnt the best u n u my teacher isnt really the greatest).
                          ah, yes, remilia's fine u w u i wouldnt want anyone to get confused!
                          ahh wowwie ok i havent played since about july-ish and that was on a rp server, which bring me to my next point: i havent been on a forum in ages either u n u so if i mispost something or mess up anywhere, please feel free to tell me u w u

Comment

If you need help with anything just ask. There will always be someone there to help ^w^

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Working...
                            X