X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Extremely Belated Introduction

I did a quick search, & it turns out I have never introduced myself in all the time I was here. It's been almost a year (or more), so let's get this out of the way.

First off, despite my hypermasculine username, I am secretly transgender (& also a lesbian). This username was just a way of denying that. If I could, I would have chosen the username I use everywhere else: EasternMoney128. If you don't like that fact, please tell me upfront.

I was born in a hospital in Sudbury, Ontario (Which they're replacing with condominiums, of all the nerve), on January 3, 1995.

I have no idea what my blood type is, & one of my biggest concerns with Japanese culture is it's obsession with blood types. I do know that I am a Capricorn, however. Not that that is important.

At the time of posting this, I am a senior member on the forum, but I don't spend a lot of time on the server.

I am right handed.

I have a sister, who I am trying to get onto this very forum, even though she doesn't like Touhou or Minecraft.

I currently collect Pokemon cards, but I'm thinking of switching to something I can decorate my future house with (I mean figures).

I love video games. Some games I love include Touhou & Minecraft, obviously, but also Mario, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros., Animal Crossing, Roller Coaster Tycoon, a bit of Zelda, & Okami. Also Mother. And Street Fighter. As for Anime/Manga, I recommend Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei, Azumanga Daioh, various Pokemon Manga, Bakuman, & maybe Lucky Star? I don't like copyright, as well as people not localizing things I want localized (I'm looking at you, ReBURST). My favourite colours are purples, which in this case mean colours that don't exist.

I'm good at reading & math, but my memory kind of sucks.

I run an LP group on these forums, but we all know how much people use those things.

I found the old Touhoucraft from a random search, & I was overjoyed at it. However I soon got banned for being a klepto. Anyways, the incident happened, & I was one of the first people to join Yukkuricraft. HOWEVER, I soon got banned for being a klepto, & thus Ban Appeals was born. Some time later, I decided to take a hiatus from the forums. I don't know why, maybe it was kadapunny. Either way, I left long enough for a thriving RP community to pop up under my nose. Luckily, there was a Pokemon RP, which I joined. I think I was unofficially kicked out for silliness. Anyways, I noticed that I haven't introduced myself, so here.

Sorry if this post was long.
    No whatever, more Reimu!

Hi Lord_Jacobus1 and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

"Because of kadapunny"

dear god that just made my day.

Does saying "welcome" at this point even make sense? Well, welcome anyway xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the Forum... officially!
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forums, even though you've just inserted yourself in it a while back.
          You know, you didn't really need to give us a full profile of yourself if you didn't want to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

sometimes ppl dont intruduce themselves or just foget too so np.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I mean I don't have an intro but people know me on forum... maybe.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome to the server and forums, Lord_Jabocus1!
                Have fun and remember to take it easy~
                If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
                Originally posted by Mogeko
                Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                Praise be to prosciutto.
                ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

@Lunasa Prismriver

Well, I was going to get some things off my chest anyway, & I had not introduced myself. So...
                  No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

I can't say welcome to the community so I'm going to say Congrats on making a introduction instead.

And what do you mean that you are secretly transgender, you just told us which means it's no longer a secret.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

"I soon got banned for being a klepto, & thus Ban Appeals was born."

Well, that is true, and I am the second one to write an appeal, but I don't know why it shows my post as last and yours above me. Well, at least we got unbanned around the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                        And what do you mean that you are secretly transgender, you just told us which means it's no longer a secret.
                        Whoops! Secret's out, I guess.

Everyone's taking it really well, at least.

@mamizou And you went on to fame & glory.
                        No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

I can't really welcome you, because you joined much earlier than me ...

But welcome anyway, and may your continued stay be a happy one.

Comment

I knew I'd get people to follow my lead! Behold! For I am the mistress of lateness! and welcome. :3

Comment

Well why wouldn't they take it well? What's wrong with being transgender anyway?
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X