Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I assume this is where introductions go?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assume this is where introductions go?

Hello. I (HatsuneMikuFan) have finally decided to get off my tucus and make a forum account. I probably made it obvious but I'm a̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ enthusiastic about robots of darn near any type. I like video games (obviously considering I play on a touhou MC server...). My favorite game is... hmm... I like Skies of Arcadia, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F, and Super Robot Taisen OG, etc. but I can't really determine which is my favorite. I do love rpgs though... Contrary to popular belief, I am MALE; I honestly don't know why people assume I'm female (though pretending to be female after the assumption to further the confusion and screw with peoples' minds probably doesn't help) >_>. If you want to add me as a friend on 3DS, PSN, or Steam just ask. I don't own an Xbox of any type, so no Xbox live stuff :I. IF you want any suggestions of good mecha anime, I'm your guy. I love mecha anime from Tetsujin 28 to lagrange and Giant Robo to Vandread. Meh, that's about it, so Sieg Zeon and good day.

Oh, Banjo Kazooie (and it's sequel) is a great game too. Touhou goes without saying :P.

Welcome to the forum!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

not quite, there's a section dedicated to introductions here

Welcome to the forums anyway~

Comment

My lack of thorough inspections has thwarted me again! KHAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
        Anyway, yeah... Don't know what to say... uh, what about that Fonzie. I hear he's cool with you youngsters.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

btw, there's an introduction section :P (Moved the thread already)

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the server and forums, Getter-Chan!
              Have fun and remember to take it easy~
              If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
              Originally posted by Mogeko
              Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
              Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
              Praise be to prosciutto.
              ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Welcome to the forums!
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Welcome there, Getter-chan. Damn it, you already have a name that is nickname-like... Erm... Eh... Getty? Hope you're fine with having a name that rhymes with Letty.

So yeah, I'm TRXD. I'm a guy in this community. Nothing more, nothing less. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Welcome to the forums, feel free to contribute to discussions, lurk, or troll. Have fun~

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome Getter-Chan! I think I will take your 3DS friend code. What games do you own?
                      No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                        Welcome there, Getter-chan. Damn it, you already have a name that is nickname-like... Erm... Eh... Getty? Hope you're fine with having a name that rhymes with Letty.

So yeah, I'm TRXD. I'm a guy in this community. Nothing more, nothing less. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
                        The name (and avatar and sigpic) were lifted from Robot Girls Z. Blame Toei and Go Nagai. Also, I'm in the same boat as Letty now? I don't want a large hitbox ;_;.

Originally posted by 99465 View Post
                        Welcome to the server and forums, Getter-Chan!
                        Have fun and remember to take it easy~
                        If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
                        But I've already been on the server for awhile *cough*MikuFan*cough*... :3 I just finally got around to i̶n̶f̶i̶l̶t̶r̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ joining the forum.

Originally posted by Lunasa Prismriver View Post
                        Welcome to the forums, feel free to contribute to discussions, lurk, or troll. Have fun~
                        Trolling is acceptable??? Damn...

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                        Welcome to the forums!

btw, there's an introduction section :P (Moved the thread already)
                        Thanks! Note to self, search the forums better...

Originally posted by Lord_Jacobus1 View Post
                        Welcome Getter-Chan! I think I will take your 3DS friend code. What games do you own?
                        Friend Code: 4210-5052-0592
                        3DS games owned: Dead or Alive Dimensions, Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater, Sonic Generations, Senran Kagura Burst, Kid Icarus Uprising, Project X Zone, Liberation Maiden, Picdun 2, The Starship Damrey, Unchained Blades, The Phantom Thief Stina and the 30 Jewels, Steel Diver Sub Wars (free version), Harvest Moon A tale of Two Towns, Harvest Moon A New Beginning, and Code of Princess. (this list includes eshop games.)
                        Last edited by Getter-Chan; 03-28-2014, 10:57 AM. Reason: Fixing a double post issue :3

Comment

Working...
                        X