Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better late than... Wait. Dammit!

Hello everyone.

I am Eashiftzr1, as some of you may know, and I have been around for quite a while.
    (Ea or Eashift for short)

First, let me tell you all about myself. My proper name is Magnus Flovikholm Røyset, and I live in Norway. School is what I do everyday, and it is pretty boring. What I do on school is called "Studieforberedende på VG2 Videregående skole". Next year will be the last year of school, "VG3". I struggle to focus when I do homework and it is way too easy to slip off and do something else, when the teachers deliver the homework through the internet. After school I will probably be in the army. The rest of my future is just a blank page.

When I don't do school, or other IRL stuff, I am usually on my computer. Mail. News. Youtube. All sorts of things. Amongst all that is Touhou, yukkuricraft, anime, cars, music,
    stuff that I like, and not stuff that I don't like. I found my interest in Touhou for one and a half year ago. Back then I was browsing the internet and found this cool piano thingy. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F7GNQAO4T4) I had no idea what it was, but man was it awesome. I brought up my shovel (not really) and kept digging until I found the name of the song. From that point I just kept digging.

So one day in december last year "Youtube Recommends" had found a video for me. The tags for the video were Minecraft and Touhou. Mind blow. WTF, for once youtube had done something good. And man was it good. That evening, 23rd of december I sat before my pc and were flying around in SDM. At that point I had played EoSD a lot and knew a lot of Touhou in general, thanks to internet and youtube. I was enjoying myself. How wonderful~

Since that time I have been around in Yukkuricraft. I really enjoy the community, I talk with all you people, and last but not least, I am having fun.
    The reason for not joining the forums and posting an introduction right away, was because I needed to be sure. I had to be sure if I would stay on this server or not.
    I had already been on a lot of servers, and a lot of them are now forgotten. But on this very day, after four months, I finally wrote the introduction.

I hope to stay here as long as possible, and I hope that all of you will accept me as who I am. A dude who likes stuff everyone else thinks is strange. A dude whoose future is blank as a big book with one small chapter. A dude who puts effort in writing this long text and almost feels like deleting it, but doesn't do that. A dude who, uh, eh... Enough already.

Btw, my nickname "Eashiftzr1" is the name I am using on everything. Steam, minecraft, skype, twitter, google+ and so on. Wait what.
    You know, if you know me.
    The sun, the world, the universe.

Hi Eashiftzr1 and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Hello... kind of .... I guess.

Anyway, why not explain what Studieforberedende and vidergående is. I go to a digital school, but you're the one that get the homework trough the internet? Then again, I don't have homework, only deadlines.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

23rd of December... Heh... Strange... You joined Yukkuricraft two days before... then... It's bizarre and crushing that it has been 4 months and 1 day since then. It really has...
        But enough about what I've been through and whether or not people will start an intervention, this is your introduction. Not my space to think out loud.

So anyway, a... secured welcome to you, Shift. I guess. I would do my typical remark to those who join and make an introduction months after. But you gave your reasons why and I will not exaggerate it. Well, not completely.
        So... Hope you continue enjoying your stay here... I think... It's really hard to given an introduction to someone who I already know and have already spoken to. Albeit semi-rarely.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Then after all this time, let's make it official!

Welcome to the forum!
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Welco... wait a minute...
            Just, hi.
            I'm too tired to give the full welcome (3:20 am)
            Originally posted by Mogeko
            Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
            Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
            Praise be to prosciutto.
            ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
            Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Heh, was wondering when you were going to come around and post an intro :P

Anyway, I guess this is a formal welcome to the forum side of the community!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, I think of it as a formal thing. I also think of it as a way to say, that I am going to stay.

Again, I chose to not write the intro until I felt ready. I did write something similar here (http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/)
                but the thing is; That is a long time ago and I barely visit that forum.
                It would be a shame if I wrote an intro right away, and a month later, have no interest in Yukkuricraft what so ever.

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                Anyway, why not explain what Studieforberedende and vidergående is.
                It is basically the regular subjects, all over again. Math, English, History, Chemistry, Physics, and so on.
                In other words, it is a preparation for those who wish to continue studying in an university.
                You know, if you know me.
                The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Working...
                X