X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there!

I'm Mitsurugi, but for short you can call me Blaze. I hail from the Mega Man 8-bit DeathMatch (MM8BDM for short) community (I am a Dev Team member until our next release, v5 (MM9), which shall be my last one to help in.) I also dabble in minecraft building and I am an experienced builder with exterior and interior designs to an extent. I am by no means a great builder of course, as I have my downsides.

I also dabble with spriting and skin making once in a while, albeit more for personal reasons and uses, but I digress! I'd be willing to help in some fashion or another.

(Also I should say that you've done a wonderful job with the map of Gensokyo so far!)
    "The finest red commando the world has never seen before! And then I realize why I'm not famous."

Hi Mitsurugi and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Welcome

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Welcome to the server and forums, Mitsurugi/Blaze8395!
        Have fun and remember to take it easy~
        If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
        Originally posted by Mogeko
        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
        Praise be to prosciutto.
        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Welcome, Mitsurugi! Always nice to see prevalent members in other communities join ours as well

Hope you enjoy it here! Remember to feel free to ask any questions should you have any!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, Mitsurugi is one of my favourite Japanese names I don't know the meaning of! Anyways, welcome. We hope you enjoy your stay.
            No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

@Mitsurugi

Welcome to the community!
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X