X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine

As you know, the world is mine. Obviously there has been some misunderstanding here, as a few certain people here (cough Cyros cough) think that the world belongs to them. I will be taking it back shortly.

Any intelligent individual which would aid me in the process of reclaiming my world will get stepped on. Anyone who stands against me in the process of taking over this world can will be raged at by a yandere kawaii loli dictator and will report to #thebest_speller2014 Yuuka for duty building toilets.

I hope to get to know everyone shortly, hopefully we will all get along.

Anyone that wishes to assist me in my duty of conquering the world may beg for me to step on them at this time.

Basically I'm building a huge city. Come help or I'll (Insert naughty word here) you.

Hi Miku Hatsune and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Welcome to the server and forums, Miku Hatsune!
      Have fun and remember to take it easy~
      If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

On a side note: Wow, the Remi bot is almost at 666 posts. =P
      Originally posted by Mogeko
      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
      Praise be to prosciutto.
      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

hi there Miku, I hope you have a lot of fun both in the server and in the forumīs RP section ^^

As for conquering your world, why donīt you let me and my friend give you some help?

It is better to have allies than do it alone
        Spoiler:
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Leon, the server bot is perpetually at 665 because I accidentally put 665 instead of 666 and I'm too lazy to fix that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gaCHF2YVGk

Well, Miku. You're already more than half-way there to conquering so best of luck to you. I don't mind the music so go for it xD

All jokes aside, welcome to the forums and community! Hope you're enjoying your stay so far and continue to do so! Feel free to ask any questions if you have any :P

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
            hi there Miku, I hope you have a lot of fun both in the server and in the forumīs RP section ^^

As for conquering your world, why donīt you let me and my friend give you some help?

It is better to have allies than do it alone
            Spoiler:
            I really like that picture, and any help would be appreciated.

Spoiler:

*Tsundere face*

Everyone else, thanks for the welcome. Hope to see you ingame!

Comment

then a bond will be done my fellow singer
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome to YukkuriCraft!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redleaf64 View Post
                  Welcome to YukkuriCraft!
                  Thank you

then a bond will be done my fellow singer
                  What is your ingame name?

Comment

I am compelled to make an army and follow you as my new master, but I shall resist... for the inner Miku fan within me is currently mentally stable right now... I hope...

Anyways yeah welcome to the Yukkuricraft forums, and the server. I may not play on the server much, nor do I actually go anywhere else on the forums aside from well... the RP Section, but if there is anything you need to ask I can try to answer... even though there are others far more qualified for the job.

Comment

Oh shit, we are all doomed!

Welcome to yukkuricraft btw

Tapatalk~
                      You know, if you know me.
                      The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

sadly miku i have no account, but here im almost always active ^^;

Spoiler:

Comment

sadly miku i have no account, but here im almost always active ^^;
                          It seems like taking over the world's first order of business is to get you an account, Kristia.

Comment

Working...
                          X