X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Deathly Kappa Has Arrived!

(Yes, if you want to see where I got this wonderful username from, go on YouTube, look up Candid Friend, and check the related videos. :3)
    Your favorite kappa has arrived!
    Anyway, hi. I am SeeUMiku on Minecraft and originally registered with SeeUMiku, but then I wanted to change the name to The_Deathly_Kappa, so I re-registered. Like many others, but not all the same, I kinda migrated here from TouhouCraft. When I mean kinda, I mean I went on just a little bit and was way too shy to accomplish much. When I found out the server shut down, I knew I had a chance to meet a ton of Touhou fans, but kinda failed at doing much. So anyway, I was looking around just yesterday and found this server!
    So a little about me... 1. I love Touhou. (Doesn't everyone, at least on this server?) 2. I love roleplaying, drawing, listening to music, dancing, too, and cosplay, even though I can't really sew yet. XD
    So I might see you later today on the server! (I hope no one minds if I come in as Nitori. )
    "Haikus are easy
    But they don't always make sense
    Refrigerator"
    -Some shirt

theres an builder named htf that is a nitori

Comment

Don't think he minds :P If anything, I think he'll be glad there's another Nitori lover.

Anyway, welcome aboard, Deathly Kappa! Glad to hear you're on-board for the ride! Hope to see you around

Comment

Oh, there's already a Nitori? I'll just go with my second choice, which I haven't come up with yet. XD
        *glances outside, looking for sudden inspiration and finds autumn leaves*
        Minoriko has spoken. Now to get to working on a skin...
        "Haikus are easy
        Refrigerator"
        -Some shirt

Comment

Well we definitely don't have either of the Aki sisters afaik xD

Comment

Hey now. Don't count out ol' Minoriko fanboy over here.
            I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

Comment

*fangirl, thank you.
              Wow, The_Deathly_Kappa does sound somewhat masculine...
              "Haikus are easy
              Refrigerator"
              -Some shirt

Comment

Maybe something about that "Deathly" part :P

Nice to know another girl's on-board, though. Though to be fair, our server actually has a lot of girls now I think about it xD

Comment

Another female-tron? Woop woop.
                  HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT BOY MY DICK HORD

Comment

lol I have a feminine name and I still get called a guy *Looks at Rapotoras and LordJacobus*
                    I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

Working...
                    X