X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konnchiwa Touhou lovers! :3

Konnichiwa, my name is Pingu, and I have finally found a server dedicated to Touhou! :3

I've been a Touhou fan since I was 9 years old, finding a video called 'Cirno's Perfect Math Class'...is that too young? Meh, oh well. xD

So I hope to see you guys on the server! Sayonara~!

Hi Flandre_Pingu and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Welcome

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

No I don't think 9 is too young for liking Touhou, as long as the fan is not exposed raunchy side of the fandom.

Anyway, welcome! Don't worry, we don't bite.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome, Pingu. I personally believe that Touhou music should be played to the baby all throughout pregnancy, maybe have Suwa Foughten Field playing during the actual childbirth, I don't know... Am I wacky?

You must have also liked the children's show Pingu growing up. I kinda remember it myself.
          No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Welcome to Yukkuricraft!
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to Yukaricraft. Please visit our GAP outlet @ Kagome Town for a 50% discount starting today.
              Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
              rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the community!
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

9 is the strongest age.
                    Welcome!

Comment

"PING"

Comment

As long as you didn't go into that territory until you were... 12? 13? 14? 15? some reasonable age for "accidentally stumbling upon it" (read: you [looked it up]/[were on a website that would advertise such content])...
                        I guess 9 isn't too young.
                        My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                        Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

since you was ⑨ years old AND your first Touhou vid you found is Cirno's Perfect Math Class? welcome to my army mah boy/girl :33

Comment

Working...
                          X