Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I AM MR TORGUE FLEXINGTON I BLOW SHIT UP AND ANSWER QUESTIONS

HI THERE, SKAGSUCKERS. I'M MR. TORGUE.

I TAKE EVERY CHANCE THERE IS TO NOT HAVE TO USE LOWER-CASE LETTERS. I'LL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS, EXPLOSION-RELATED AND NOT, AFTER THIS KICK-A** GUITAR SOLO.

WEEDILY-WHAAAAA, WANANANANANANANA, WHOODILY WEEDILY WOWOWO-WOOOOOOO.

Right. Now that's over and done with, I'm Loki. Got tipped off about Yukkuricraft about a certain Major named Mario. I'm here mostly for the forum RP, and I'm looking to invest myself in ATWaG, and possibly some fantasy-RPs.

I'm a singer, I enjoy music, video-games, Fanta and winter.

I originate from the cold, bitter land of Skyrim, AKA Norway. I own two cats, and I've been RPing since late 2010. Not very long time, I suppose, but enough to get myself PUMPED.

I'll answer all your questions. Upper-case questions will be answered by my good friend Mr Torgue. Lower-case questions will be answered by Loki.
    Last edited by Loki; 08-06-2014, 12:36 PM.
    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Well....
    A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Hi Loki and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

MR. TORGUE FLEXINGTON!!

Welcome to the forum, now you got three tasks!!!

Number 1: Destroy the occean

Numero 2: Bring 139,377 brown rocks

And lastly.. DANCE FOR US!!

Ok back to reality, hi there Loki, I hope you enjoy both the server as also the forum, there are many RPs, some are fast, some are slow, but if you enjoy them, they will keep living ^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

MR. TORQUE, WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON MALIWAN WEAPONRY?

Comment

Mr. Torque, are you more badass than Chuck Norris (and Saxton Hale)?

Comment

KRISTIA:

THE OCEAN IS A MAJESTIC BEING OF GREAT BEAUTY. IF IT WERE A WOMAN, I'D TREAT HER TO A NICE SEA-FOOD DINNER AND CALL HER AFTER. DESTROYING WOMEN IS LIKE BUYING JAKOBS MUNITIONS. YOU JUST DON'T DO IT, OR I WILL TEAR APART YOUR HOUSE WITH MY TEETH.

Aaaand cut. Hiya', thanks for the welcoming<3

MAJOR MARIO(ARE YOU EVEN A MAJOR? SHOW ME YOUR BADGE, I KNOW MY RIGHTS):

MALIWAN ARE THE SECOND WORST WEAPON MANUFACTURER IN THE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN EXPLOSIVERSE. EVEN READING THE NAME MAKES ME NAUSEOUS. WHAT KIND OF HORRIFIC EXCUSE OF A MAN DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT HAVE ANY EXPLOSIVES IN YOUR PATHETIC PEA-SHOOTERS? WHO THE **** CARES IF A WEAPON CAN MELT A PERSON INTO GREEN GOO, WHEN TORGUE'S SPUTTERING SPITTER CAN TURN A BANDIT INTO GROUND BEEF WITH SAUCE IN THREE SECONDS FLAT?

SUSTIC:

CHUCK NORRIS ISN'T EVEN WORTHY TO WAX MY PECS. NOT EVEN THE PECS ON MY PECS. I COULD SHAVE OFF CHUCK NORRIS' BEARD WITH MY FINGERNAILS, AND IT'D BE A CLOSE SHAVE WITH NO SHAVING-CUTS.
            SAXTON HALE SOUNDS MORE LIKE MY KIND OF MAN, IF HE WOULD BE A REAL MAN AND CHANGE HIS FIRST NAME TO SOMETHING MORE EXPLOSION-LIKE. LIKE EXPLOSION, OR BOMB. OR DEATHMACHINEEXPLOSIONS. CURRENTLY HE'S EVEN MORE WORTHLESS THAN HE-WHO-CANNOT-A-GRENADE-CHUCK NORRIS.
            How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Well....
            A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Comment

Hello Loki

I think I remember you at least a bit from that other forum where Major launched one of his RPs. Well, anyway, nice to see that at least some came over. Also nice to see other norwegian people. We're begining to really grow a bit in number now.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Good morning, High-Five. Did you remember to eat your vegetables? (High-Five always forgets to eat his vegetables, and then I have to remind him. Of course, it's not his fault he can taste all the nasty vitamins. He's such a sweet boy. Did I ever tell you kids about the time that he found a turtle on its back? Of course, he couldn't just flip it back over. I remember, he said to me...he said, "Granny, if I just flip it over, then somebody might just flip it right back again." So he took it back to his little lab - High-Five was always playing around in his lab. He liked to pretend to be a world-famous scientist, but really he would just blow things up and then shout "Eureka!" a lot... Anyway, he took the turtle back to his lab, and he turned its shell into a land mine! He even taught it to talk...so people would know not to step on it, you know...but it was always getting underfoot anyways. Walking right up to people's feet and saying "Hello" in that squeaky little voice it had. It always reminded me of that one children's show that they used to have on the Echo Net, the one with that little man in the tuxedo that would answer questions about science for children. Mr. Tourge used to write into that show all the time.) Didn't you, High-Five? (Of course, his questions were always things like, "How many times can you explode the same skag?" and they would never pick him, but he kept trying, and trying... He was so persistent. He gets that from his grandfather. Did I ever tell you about him? We met when we were both in High School...)

Comment

MR TORQUE, I LIKE YOUR EXPLOSIVE ATTITUDE AND PERSONALITY. I FIND THAT YOU WILL BE A GOOD FIT HERE SHOULD YOU KEEP YOUR MOST AUDACIOUS ACTIONS. I TOO LIKE TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS WHEN POSSIBLE, ESPECIALLY WHEN I JUST FEEL LIKE HOLDING MY RIGHT PINKIE ON THE RIGHT SHIFT FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON OTHER THAN TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!!!!11!! I ALSO ADD EXCLAMATION MARKS AND 1'S ON PURPOSE TO MAKE MYSELF SEEM LIKE I'M EXTREMELY EXCITED AND HYPER. PLEASE DON'T THINK I'M 12 BECAUSE I'M ONLY 12 ON THE INSIDE. ETERRNALLLYYY TWEELLVVVEEEEEEE

WELCOME!

Comment

It says "IAM MR TORGUE FLEXINGTON. I BLOW..." Lol XD
                    Welcome to the FORUMS
                    AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAA *explodes

Comment

CAN I HIT YOU WITH A SOCK FULL OF DEAD SPIDERS!?!?!?! for science of corse

Comment

are you dunder.

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

WARNING WARNING WARNING

A HUGE BATTLESHIP

MYON

IS APPROACHING FAST.

*insert Queen Fossil intro from G-Darius here* Anyways I think you're Magnus from that touhouhale server that goes BOOM when he uses a caber (redleaf you know it), and I'D LIKE TO SEE YOUR PASSION VS MY MYON

Comment

What kind of a name is Torgue Flexington? Welcome anyways.
                            No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Working...
                            X