X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings!

Greetings! Just another Touhou fan looking for more Touhou stuff. Probably going to be hanging around the server quite often. My ingame name is Sir_Garvel (Friend made the name).

Things about myself: My IQ is higher than (9), and fell+died trying to jump the platform to heaven more than 10 times. XD (Tenshi was probably laughing while watching me..........)

Hi GeekTemplar and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Welcome to the community!!!
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome Sir_Garvel! Enjoy your stay!

Tapatalk~
          You know, if you know me.
          The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Welcome~
            How many times can you die a day~?
            How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

"What the Garvel am I paying you for?!" Hmm... I'm thinking of a TF2-esque name. One like GreyGarvel. But then again... I think I'll just call you Garvel. Seems more straightforward, right?

Welcome, Garvel. I am TRXD. I'm just another demonic princess / magical girl on this server. Hope to see you around, Garvel. Enjoy your stay!
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hoy Garvel! I'll guess that your IQ is 110 & welcome you to the forums, although of course the original IQ test was meant for use on young children.
                No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Hi there Gravel, welcome to the forums

I hope you have a lot of fun both here and in the server^^
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                  X