X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellos to everyone.

Well then. I had no idea it would come to this. I've finally found the land where I belong. After pursuit by mercenaries since becoming one myself, and being
    targeted throughout the March of 2015, I have traveled all the way from the fictional city of Longsun, New South Wales, Australia to Yatsugatake, Honshu, Japan..
    Only to find that the target I was given to stop from opening a gate was in fact stopping the gate from opening. And then I was pushed through, apparently to see
    what was being protected... And what I saw was a beautiful world near-free of technology. And another girl protecting the other side of the gate.

Now let's get on topic, backstory's over. My name is Aaron Rayner, and I live in Australia. Believe it or not, I have only ever seen kangaroos on TV.
    Anyway, I am very shy. So if there is ever an (obviously) clean RP within Minecraft that asks everyone using a specific skin to act as the character
    their skin portrays, I would barely say anything. I probably won't be making many posts on the forum either. And I'll probably only ever use the Mumble once,
    if I can be bothered to set myself up for it.
    However, I am very kind. I am a bit dirty, but I never act on my thoughts or even joke about it. I support fanfictions and don't really mind if anyone does any
    clean shipping, if the staff haven't blown that out of the water already. ...I'm sure there's already been shipping involving fan characters as well,
    so I guess I'd be up for something of that nature. Not any specific character of course. ..They're all idiots. (this is not part of my character - I actually am tsundere
    in real life. I hate it.)
    I don't know what else to say other than I am down with the flu as I post this intro. ...I guess I could say that the first paragraph is actually a summary
    of a fanfiction series I am writing in the same structure as the flow of the games. (as in, I write how I assume the battle scripts look like) So uh... Let's have fun!

Hi WeatherOreKnot and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Welcome to the server and forums, WeatherOreKnot!
      Have fun and remember to take it easy~
      If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
      Originally posted by Mogeko
      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
      Praise be to prosciutto.
      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Nice to meet ya! Hope you enjoy your stay

Comment

"Oooooh... Someone wants to play in my kingdom. *giggles* Looks like I'm gonna have to show him who's boss awound here!"

Who the fuck was that? I've never seen her around before?

Anyways, welcome WeatherOreKnot, MakeMyHouse16, Aaron... *lowers head* I can't think of a nickname... Too many names to play with and one is already a pun. I don't know... I'll have to come back to you on that one.

So anyways, I am TRXD. I am a former RPer in the Yukkuricraft community. I retired a few weeks ago and am focusing on other projects like my YouTube channel. While I don't formally RP, I have always fancied the idea of LARPing and in-game RPing. Currently the two characters that I am known by on Yukkuricraft are Regina (my adorable, slightly-demonic princess) and Flandre. But I am intending on expanding my array of characters to play with. Mostly Touhou characters. But as an avid otaku, you may never know what I'll do (unless it's Mahou Shoujo related).

You can find me on here very often but you may also find me on the Yukkuricraft server(s) and also in Mumble. If you wanna talk, I'm your guy.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Welcome~
            i can't think of anything to say
            Well, I'm nuclear. Yeh. But in all seriousness, take it easy~ if you have any questions just ask-- (just notices Leon posted this) uh. Poop.

Comment

Are you hat!?

Comment

Hello and welcome to the community!
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,