X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats a Scream and how does it diot

my name is screaminediot a purposely misspelled name that can be called by "scream" or "idiot" hence i have a bit of a scatterbrain and like to space out, [and usually i make shit decisions in game]

i spend a very small time on the surface of every minecraft world gathering some necessary things i would need to venture underground and never resurface
    (including one time going with only some seeds a sappling and a wooden pick being TPd to around 20y / or PvP servers being panicked from spawn)

from then on i usually just have fun chatting with the community while mining out massive 3x3 tunnels (that can range to 50k in distance) but thanks to world limit wont [that almost killed me playing this]

right now im just getting grass in my base and then i will seal it and the only interaction will be TP-ing and (if friends give me their chords); projects where i will mine to them to keep me not bored and acquire nice materials [mostly iron for railways] and their share

OH and i did find this server by a certain fellow named Turret from a certain touhou page (2x) that i follow. cant seem to get him online though.
    Last edited by screaminediot@yahoo.com; 10-06-2014, 08:38 PM.
    armee de TERRE!

Hi screaminediot@yahoo.com and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

im being tormented by announcements and im not in the game send help plz
      armee de TERRE!

Comment

Welcome to the community!

Ever done the 404 challenge? Sounds like you would like it
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Welcome. Do you mind if I call you @itor? It's a pun, the only pun I can think up right now.
          No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Working...
          X