X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings!

It is very cold where I live, so I'm here to take it easy and warm up!

Also I like Yamamamamame. Or really any 2hu. It depends on the week I guess.

Hi onikujo and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Let me guess. You're Canadian! If so, it's nice to meet a fellow Canadian here. If not, welcome anyways!
      No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Welcome. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

I'm from Washington State but it's been sub-30 for the past week.

(´・ω・`)

Comment

Brother of the states greater than 42o latitude, I welcome thee~

Comment

Welcome to the community!
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Huh I was at Seattle for a while and it wasn't sub-30..
                Oh well, welcome to yukkuricraft

Comment

Welcome, Yamame (I would call you Oni but there's already one). I am TRXD. I am a well-aged RPer in the Yukkuricraft community and resident YouTuber/moron. I am known on Yukkuricraft as Luna Child, the young fairy of the moon.

You can find me on here very often but you may also find me on the Yukkuricraft server(s) and also in Mumble. If you wanna talk, I'm your guy.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and may her light guide you.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Welcome Onikujoさん. As I am already sure you figured for yourself, the community here is quite open and friendly. So, please enjoy your stay.

Comment

Welcome to the community!

The change in favorite 2hu happens to me as well, only it cycles between Utsuho, Yukari, Nue, Ran, and Aya. More often than not, I can't even decide my favorite.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the well-wishes! I should probably poke around a bit more and get into the details of this place...

If anyone was wondering though, I play War Thunder a lot as well as WoT, and I am a rather (if I can say so myself) decent RPer.
                        Last edited by onikujo; 12-04-2014, 12:21 AM.

Comment

@onikujo

Well you're in luck. We have both War Thunder and an RP section here, and I think a World of Tanks thread as well. Last I remember, the WoT thread was just starting out, and the community was trying to establish a group.

Of course, I think that was a while ago, so it should be well-established by now.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to Yukkuricraft Yamame! You said your from Washington, well I'm in Oregon, and I can agree with your sub-zero temperatures.
                            sigpic

Comment

Woo! Yamamers!
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X