X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to make my point(s) clear.

Hi, my name is LennyS but you can refer to me as just Lenny.
    My friend Reed or Ri (thanks Leon_99465) passed this account on to me since he would like to take a break from Minecraft; the break's length is something I do not know. My steam was also his, since he found his old account and he managed to access it. He actually sold his steam account for me for about S$50. Good deal, though, since it had a bunch of games, level 10, and had a shitload of items in TF2. Thank god I got to it first.
    So, here's an introduction:

I came on this server because it was the first thing I saw on his computer at school. It may seem weird, but I was always the curious type of guy.
    Since this is a Touhou themed server, excuse my stereotypical perception on people as weeaboos to whoever watches anime. I am sorry if this offends you, but I have experienced these type of people far too much in my school. However, I tend to get used to people after a while, so I may be quick to judge. Again, sorry if my stereotypical perception offends you.

I like to play CS:GO with my friends most of the time, and I am interested in the browser game Kancolle. I watched the anime too, but I prefer to keep that a secret at my school since I am afraid that someone might screw me over because of it. Not just that, but I'm also that type of person that tends to easily offend people, so please try to bear with me. Since I only speak through chat, sarcasm might not be perceived from my words, so I am sorry if you do not understand.

Anyway, that sums my introduction.
    Thank you for reading, and I hope to get to know you all better.
    Last edited by LennyS; 02-14-2015, 09:35 PM.

Hi LennyS and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Seeing your name, I would just like to say...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Welcome ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

WriggleRid3r is illuminati confirmed.

Comment

@Lenny

Welcome to the forum!

If you're worried about offending people with sarcasm, the rolleyes face might help. Just type "rolleyes" between two colons ( :<right here>: ).

Just like this...

Hope that helped.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yea there are a few people here who may get butthurt for calling us weaboos, but pay them no mind. For the most part we are really laid back and are pretty accepting.

But trust me,oh trust me, things will only continue to get weirder. It will get to the point that everything else seems mundane. So come my child, look into the void and let it laugh in your face. Delve into this insane world of Touhou Project. Embrace the Cancerous Autism that is Yukkuricraft!

Prepare your jimmies for the storm of insanity you are about to witness...

Anyway welcome to Yukkuricraft Lenny, I hope you make some good friends here

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Welcome to the server and forums, LennyS!
              Have fun and remember to take it easy~
              If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Also, to the people that didn't know, the Ri that Lenny mentioned is TitaniumX023. Just wanted to clarify that. =P
              Originally posted by Mogeko
              Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
              Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
              Praise be to prosciutto.
              ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

All the tf2 items

Comment

Wait..So Akane....TitaniumX023...and you are all the same person now..?

Myon is Jenganor, Jenganor is Jenganor, but Jenganor isn't Myon (literally)

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkurirumia View Post
                    Wait..So Akane....TitaniumX023...and you are all the same person now..?

Myon is Jenganor, Jenganor is Jenganor, but Jenganor isn't Myon (literally)
                    Akane was TitaniumX023's OC and LennyS is TitaniumX023's friend.
                    TitaniumX023 then gave his account to LennyS.
                    That's it if what I heard was right.
                    Originally posted by Mogeko
                    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                    Praise be to prosciutto.
                    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Working...
                    X