X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may be late, but...

Even though some of you know me by now, I haven't really made a thread. Might as well introduce myself on the forums.

Ahem.

I am known as SuperTouhou64, a 21-year-old who likes video games and cartoons. Yes, I may be a kid at heart, constantly talking about a famous cartoon about a sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea, or an Italian plumber who repeatedly saves a damsel in distress from evil turtles... But I'm proud of that, darn it.

However, besides running my mouth about SpongeBob SquarePants or the Super Mario Brothers, I am a very nice person. I don't mean any harm to any builds or to any fellow players. I'm not that kind of guy to just grief when I want to.

Anyway, I think that about sums me up in a nutshell.

Hi SuperTouhou64 and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Time to spam!

Okay now that is over with, welcome to the forums (finally) SuperTouhou64! WAHOO!!!

Comment

welcome to the forums you will always be welcome here

Comment

Welcome? I guess. I think it's more like "welcome to the forums"
          Woot

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
            Time to spam!

Okay now that is over with, welcome to the forums (finally) SuperTouhou64! WAHOO!!!
            spam is not nice unless its in garlic flavor

Comment

time to spam

Comment

Welcome to the forums 霊烏路さん. Though you have already been present on the server for quite sometime, please enjoy your stay here on the forums.

Comment

Hello there, SuperTouhou. It's uncommon to see posts from already established members of the Yukkuricraft community. I think the last time would have to be either Nick's or Nuclear's. Seriously, do people no longer make posts on the day that the first join these forums or what?

Regardless, you already know who I am but I'll say it for customs' sake.
                  I am TRXD. I am a well-aged RPer in the Yukkuricraft community and resident YouTuber/moron. I am known on Yukkuricraft as Luna Child, the young fairy of the moon. Although I have been known to occasionally switch out or change on the fly.

You can find me on here very often but you may also find me on the Yukkuricraft server(s) and also in Mumble. If you wanna talk, I'm your guy.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and may her light guide you.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Look we're both later than 2013

Comment

I dont even think I made one of these. Huh... Oh well. Either way, welcome (or as I say to new people who join the server, "Emoclew") and nice to meet you!

Comment

Working...
                      X