X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ^^

Hello everyone, I'm Parodius and I made a new account on the forums!

Just in case you didn't know me, I'm just a dude who plays on the Yukkuricraft server, spreading shenanigans and letting loose, keeping myself at ease. I also mess around on Mumble with people, but I don't really talk (not really the type to talk out loud, sorry) in my real voice. I help out people who need help, I talk about a lot of topics, and I make friends most of the time!
    If you are wondering about it, my old username is "zarem" (not Zarem, different but similar name oo and I was active before the survival reset. I left a little bit after the reset, but only to come back recently!

I hope I will get to know all of you better while making connections on the server!

don't steal my potatoes againsigpic

Hi Parodius and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Parodius! If you were around before the survival reset, then I guess you've been around for quite a while! I'm glad you decided to take another shot at the server

Also on an unrelated note, you are officially a bro for having Mashiro in your avatar.

Comment

Haha, thanks Remi! Mashiro is my favorite character and my skin ingame! ^^

Comment

Oh hey, Parodius. Was wondering if you were gonna join the forums too. Caught a bit off-guard by the fact that two guys joined the forums on the same day. Especially the two of the most recent guys to join/rejoin the server.

I am TRXD. I am a well-aged RPer in the Yukkuricraft community and the resident YouTuber/moron. I am known on Yukkuricraft as Luna Child, the young fairy of the moon. Although I have been known to occasionally switch out or change on the fly.

You can find me on here very often but you may also find me on the Yukkuricraft server(s) and also in Mumble. If you wanna talk or wanna know about something, I'm your guy.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and may Her Light guide your way.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Thank you, TRXD. Thanks for offering help, I'm really appreciative when people offer a helping hand.

Comment

I bet 1000 pesetas that no one else on the server knows what Parodius is

Comment

I guess this counts as a welcome back!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X