Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rade the insantiable hascome to bring des-i mean happiness to the community!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rade the insantiable hascome to bring des-i mean happiness to the community!

Hello
    I am known on many platforms, but my usual name is Castlemario
    PSN:Castlemario
    Gmail:Castlemariotheking@gmail.com
    Rockstar Club:Radetheinsanit14
    Steam:leadercastlemario
    I've played some games of the fray, but i usually hoard my time into community-based games(LittleBigPlanet 2/3 , Team Fortress 2)
    I've had so much time into LittleBigPlanet...
    If you really want to befriend me...
    A.Join the Patapon Clan in LittleBigPlanet 2(Search the name in level search)
    B.Add me on Steam
    C.Play with me on Patapon 3(olu213)
    To me, everything happened in comparison to F.N.A.F 2 and 3. It was a party. There was much going on. Then... everything vanished. Reduced to one. The only things left from the past are illusions...

Hi Castlemario and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

I cant find you on steam doing all the possibilities I can

Comment

A LBP and TF2 fan, huh? Nice. I remember being addicted to LBP back in the day. I haven't played the 3rd game (because of rumours that some parts of it are literally unplayable) and it's been an eternity since I last picked up my DualShock 3 and played some LBP 2. I love the logic and electronics that were introduced to LBP 2. Added a lot of logistics and opportunities to make some really neat contraptions.

What's your main class in TF2? Me, I usually go Soldier but I'm also very fond of Pyro, Demo, and Scout. As evidenced in my signature (need to update the thing though).

I am TRXD. I am a well-aged RPer in the Yukkuricraft community and the resident YouTuber/moron. I am known on Yukkuricraft as Luna Child, the young fairy of the moon. Although I have been known to occasionally switch out or change on the fly.

You can find me on here very often but you can also find me on the Yukkuricraft server(s) and also in Mumble. If you wanna talk or wanna know about something, I'm your guy.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and may Her Light guide your way.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

hi friend o>o welcome to the forums/server!
          o<o

Comment

Castlemario huh? Nice to meet you! Although... if you're going to put your email, you should do it like "example at whatever" instead of using an @ sign. This makes it harder for spam to reach you. Anyways, nice to meet you.

Comment

Emoclew
              Fite meh 1v1, pong.

Comment

Welcome to YukkuriCraft!
                sigpic

Comment

Wow,I really didn't expect that many people to greet me here

@TRXD
                  Demo knight. Yes. I am a honorable Demo who fights to the end with my melee, not relying on unfair machinery to kill..(usually). It frickin rules to be so powerful.(once you get enough heads). Especially fighting another one of your kinsmen with the same amount of heads... It literally depends on your luck and skill.All though I albeit use my signature grenade launcher "Explosions of Awe Giver" (~1500 kills)

@Everybody else
                  Thanks guys for welcoming me into the community(again!).
                  I must tell the truth...
                  I an simply too jealous of the community!
                  I mean... You guys give your Game Series so much love, there are other games that deserve this kind of treatment!
                  Here's a prime example...(Ellipsis FTW)
                  Patapon.
                  It's one of the most unique and addicting games I have played. I mean, seriously, what other games has the genre "Rhythm RPG"?. It seems like a casual game, but there's hardcore strategy hidden inside it!The only downside? It is too underrated
                  I you really want to know more about the game, search it up on a search engine!(Bing, Google, Yahoo...)
                  I love the game series to this day, and as a result, have attempted to revive the community by spreading the word, but I mostly receive negative feedback as a result.
                  Yet again, thanks for welcoming me.(I'll probably be most active during the summer)
                  To me, everything happened in comparison to F.N.A.F 2 and 3. It was a party. There was much going on. Then... everything vanished. Reduced to one. The only things left from the past are illusions...

Comment

Arrgh!
                    Sorry for double posting, but..
                    Why is one of the administrators named remillia_scarlet!?!
                    Maybe one day, there will be a Patapon role player administrator...
                    Until then, Why?!?

Comment

Because he owns Yukkuricraft?

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                        Oh the horror!
                        I cannot rival such a person!
                        I don't have the money, age, career, motivation, or ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by Castlemario View Post
                          I cannot rival such a person!
                          1v1 me instead
                          mw2 rust intervention
                          w-what is this autism aura??
                          if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                          our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

M888....

1v1 one , Arena of Valor, lv 32
                            Don't you dare bring tha Overkill Giant Tondenga!
                            Oh wait
                            2v2 then?

I've rekityed people with Yarida, with Ratekmelga +32
                            Not lv 32?
                            I'll w8, m8

Comment

Working...
                            X