X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signing In

I'm not going to pull your leg here; just going to keep it short and sweet. My name is Major Mario, and while I've been playing Minecraft and dealing with these new updates for about two years now, my true gaming focus would have to be Street Fighter and Team Fortress 2. I'm studying to become a creative writer, so if you need something written, you should come to me. I did not care much for Touhou Project when I first heard of it. I thought it was very weird for a bullet hell game, but as I wandered around Youtube I kept hearing these tunes and themes from the game. As a guy who whistles a good tune every day, these tunes became stuck in my head to the point where I actively sought out the music and downloaded a few albums. But that's not the real reason why I took a new interest in Touhou Project.

Currently, I'm running a few Text RPs in a Gmod Community, and one of them involves videogame characters. Once about a year ago I got a character sheet shoved my way by a newcomer. He just registered out of the blue to be able to try his hand at my RP. His character that he chose to roleplay as was this odd little librarian/magician thing that I found baffling. Patchouli Knowledge was an enigma, but to be a good GM, I had to know these characters my players were picking. Now I'm in a new community and I have the same RP going, and still that user RPing Patchouli is content with following the RP along. He got me interested in more than just the librarian, and soon I started to look elsewhere for knowledge on Touhou Project. Hell, I even went the extra mile and threw in a character study of Byakuren Hijiri.

My searches inevitably led me to this Minecraft server where Gensokyo was ripe for the exploration. I jumped in, went to the SDM, saw Viole and figured that nothing could possibly top that. So, here I am introducing myself before I run off into the forests of Survival, apt to chop wood all day and night and help out anyone who needs it. If you feel so inclined, send me a friend request over Steam.

Welcome! Enjoy your time here.

Comment

We got a Patche! *zelda treasure sound*

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around.

Comment

Originally posted by Marksman17v View Post
        We got a Patche! *zelda treasure sound*

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around.
        I'm no Patchy, or at least, I don't think I am. I could pass myself off as one, though.

But thanks Marksman, Keychain. I've seen you two around in the server before.

Comment

Working...
        X