X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, there! You can call me Kourin.

Hello to everyone who actually reads these introduction thread things! I'm Kourin, and I figured I'd try joining this server after hearing about it at TouhouCon, where I met some of its members including Remi and some other people whose names I can't remember quite well. I'm quite fascinated by all of the lore of the Touhou Project (almost definitely in the majority there), so I love seeing what fans do with the franchise. Personally, I love the character Rinnosuke Morichika. I've cosplayed as him, and having read much of the print works, I've tried to learn as much about his character as possible. I've even made several iterations of the mini-hakkero that he made for Marisa when she moved away from her parents, each having their unique features. While I do love many of the other characters as well, he's the one I'm most familiar with. I've not been disappointed by the fandom thus far, and I expect this community to be no different! If you see me around, feel free to stop by and/or say hello.

-Kourin

Hi Kourin and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Oh, someone from Touhoucon, eh? I can never go to that con. I can't leave the country, you see. Don't have any money nor a passport. I wonder if Kritter, Katrix, or any of the guys who attended will recognise you...
      Anyways, onto the usual (albeit Christmas-y) greeting.

I am TRXD. I am a well-aged RPer in the Yukkuricraft community and the resident moron. I am known on Yukkuricraft as Luna Child, the young fairy of the moon. Although I have been known to occasionally switch out or change on the fly. This Christmas, I'm just me. But with a hat.

You can find me on here very often but you can also find me on the Yukkuricraft server(s) and also in Mumble. If you wanna talk or wanna know about something, I'm your guy.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and may Her Light guide your way this Christmas.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Welcome to Yukkuricraft 森近さん. I hope you are finding your stay enjoyable.

Comment

Me and Katrix were at Ohayocon but not TouhouCon sadly.

Comment

Hello and welcome (wow, i need to say hi to more newcomers, so i'll start with you)

I hope you enjoy the server. Im xadrow, "the red slime builder". If ever have any questions regarding anything architecture related, lore or non-lore related (and preferably the latter in my case) ask anyone with the builder rank, we are here to make your experience as enjoyable as possible (along with the other staff members obviously).

I hope to see you soon ingame

Comment

@Kritter
              Whoops.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hello~
                Welcome to the Community! :3

Comment

Working...
                X