X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox has arrived!

Hello, everyone! My name is Justin, but you could call me Fox.
    I came here through the YouTube video which showcased the Gensokyo map for Minecraft.

I've had a Minecraft account since 2010, but I don't really play anymore.
    Since I realized that there's a map of Gensokyo for Minecraft, I may reconsider.

I might join the server when I have some time. My Minecraft username is JustinX32.

What do you like the most?
    The internet, computers, music, anime and anime-styled artwork. I'm not an artist at all, but I love looking at anime-styled artwork.
    I actually discovered Touhou while looking through tons of pictures found in the "booru" sites.
    I later read a lot about it and learned about some of the history, characters, and places in Gensokyo.

I never actually played any Touhou games until a few days ago. I played EoSD, but I couldn't get past the second stage without dying.
    I suck at these kinds of games, but I'm hoping to get better.

What Touhou character do you like the most?
    I love Flandre Scarlet.
    If I had to explain why, this post would double in size. So, I'll just leave it at that.
    Chère Flandre Scarlet, je t'aime ma chérie.

Hello and welcome, enjoy your time on the server.

Why is Flandre your favorite Touhou?

Comment

Welcome, Fox!

I hope you do decide to check out the server because there's only so much the video can show! Also, EoSD is one of the harder games so don't feel discouraged or anything if you can't get very far in it!

Comment

Working...
      X