X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woot.

Ohayou, one and all, despite my profile name here on this forum (hehe) my in-game minecraft name is redline2945. I like to derp. A lot. But have no
    fear, for I don't grief a lot. Anyways, I actually haven't been playing minecraft for that long, so therefore I don't have too much experience with building things. Although, I really do wish to help out with a project on the server.

I liek Touhou. A lot. I'm crazy about Sakuya and Touhou in general, but the only game I've ever beaten is Imperishable Night (but only Final A). That being said, my
    favorite game is Imperishable Night, and my favorite character is Sakuya (I love her~), although I play Hisoutensoku moar than any other Touhou
    game.

That being said, soon enough, I shall join on the server and here's to hoping I'll actually contribute!
    Last edited by Sakuya Izayoi; 03-13-2013, 10:51 PM.
    The best maid you'll ever find. Period.

Welcome to the server! We're glad to have you.

Comment

You don't grief a lot, eh? Well, you can only grief the natural world, but not people's structures, animals, or their fetishes.
      Well, joking aside, I hope you stay and enjoy this server~

Comment

Oh yay a Sakuya! hehe i love Sakuya XD

Comment

Welcome to the forums. If you like doing a little bit of RPing, we have a Patchy in the server that does a lot of it.

Comment

Welcome, Sakuya! No fear if you're not too experienced with building. We have a lot of people on the server with experience! My best advice I can give in terms of how to learn to build better is to volunteer for building projects, whether they be Gensokyo related or not! The best way to learn is through experience!

Comment

Welcome, Sakuya! Hope this time for you on the server has been as awesome for you as it has been for all the others!
              "Haikus are easy
              But they don't always make sense
              Refrigerator"
              -Some shirt

Comment

Thanks, everyone! Irl my name is Caleb or if you want to call me redline, that's fine too!
                Last edited by Sakuya Izayoi; 03-13-2013, 10:51 PM.
                The best maid you'll ever find. Period.

Comment

Welcome Sakuya. We're happy to receive you, especially since you are the chief maid of the SDM. Soon we'll have a full cast...

Comment

Originally posted by Major Mario View Post
                    Welcome Sakuya. We're happy to receive you, especially since you are the chief maid of the SDM. Soon we'll have a full cast...
                    actually... we have a full cast already
                    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Thought this was Adrian.Sayori for a second.
                      Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X