Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Firendly Dude Appears!

Hello Everyone,

It is I, A Friendly Dude. I really enjoy Touhou, from the story to the adorable characters to the gameplay itself. I also really enjoy minecraft and its expansive, free nature. I also really enjoy large groups of people who enjoy the same things I enjoy. Thus, I felt we could all come to enjoy each other's company mutually. For the sake of enjoyable, let us be friends in our slice of Gensokyo together!
    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Q.Q Beautiful speech.
    Anyway, welcome to the server, Alayosho!
    "Haikus are easy
    But they don't always make sense
    Refrigerator"
    -Some shirt

Comment

Welcome to the server. We're sorry the server's down at a moment. Please wait warmly, girls are preparing to restart the server.

Comment

What you people don't know is that Console-tan has taken down the server because Remi has been cheating on him far too many times. Anyway, greetings! Enjoy yourself here.

Comment

Welcome, Alayosho! Your name reminded me of Halyosy for some reason xD (Nico singer)

Anyway, welcome to the forums and welcome to the server! Hope you like it :P

Comment

Working...
          X