X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwooooo!!

Okay, so I've been active on the server since yesterday and I've already met a few of you, but I guess I should do a more formal introduction.

Hello! I'm Coywulf! Coy, Wolf or Wulfy works. Whatever you want really. I mostly play on survival but I'll peak into Gensokyo every so often and I might jump into creative once I feel up to it. I'm 19 and in college, probably gonna be a communications major though I still have time to decide. Other than Touhou, which I found out about through my ultra-otaku friend I'm into reading, tabletop rpg's, anime (obviously enough), indie films, and console gaming (PS3 and Xbox 360, sometimes computer but Mac doesn't give you many options v.v)

I suck at ending threads, so here's a Flan http://i.imgur.com/MxszbBF.gif

But seriously! Hello! I'm glad to be a part of this server and forum so haiii!!!

Oh dear that Flan xD

Anyway, welcome to the forums as well, coy! Glad to see you're part of the forums as well

Have you looked into bootcamping your mac?

Comment

Honestly just found out about it now xD I'll look into it. Thanks!

Comment

Hope it works out for you! If you have decent hardware, you should be able to play most pc games under bootcamp without any problems :3

Comment

You can get TF2 for the Mac, if you've got a good enough one, that is. Welcome to the server and community, mate.

Comment

Welcome and enjoy your stay~

Comment

Welcome, Coywolf!
              Now that is one way to end an introduction.
              "Haikus are easy
              But they don't always make sense
              Refrigerator"
              -Some shirt

Comment

@Major: Yup! I've played it a few times on here however the load times are unbearable sometimes and it likes to crash. Not the best computer I've ever used but it does what I need it to.

@Kappa: You can find weird things on Reddit :P

Comment

Working...
                X