X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heya :D

So I've been playing for about a day on the server now to test the waters and I like it. (Also thanks again Eirin for the house you built me!)

Anyways I'm ElemethSigma, I'm something of a light Touhou fan I guess, I've played a few of the games (the PC-98 games, TH-05 and Fairy Wars). The main reason I like Touhou is the music and the remixes and stuff groups make with it. I also like the lore and backstory plus the quirky canon/fanon/no-idea-because-Zun personalities the characters have. I guess to me Touhou is like how LotR is to some people. I like the setting, music, backstories, lore, geography, and the like. I love the art-books like "Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red", "The Grimoire of Marisa", "Perfect Memento in Strict Sense", Symposium of Post-Mysticism" and how they flesh out the world and make it look like you're reading a book of actual compiled articles, history, and interviews of the characters. :P

I could care less about the creepy/crappy fan-fictions, shipping, and stuff. I like some of the memes though, that is a weakness of mine.

As for MC I like to build things, and I like to admire well built things other people have built. This is primarily the reason I was attracted to this server (besides touhou). So yep, I'm going to settle in and take it easy.

also another thing to note I'm on spring break, my time will be limited once I return to college.

Yukkuri shitteitte ne~! Take it easy~!
    Welcome, ElemethSigma!
    "Haikus are easy
    But they don't always make sense
    Refrigerator"
    -Some shirt

Comment

Originally posted by The_Deathly_Kappa View Post
      Yukkuri shitteitte ne~! Take it easy~!
      Welcome, ElemethSigma!
      Thanks!

Also I should note that in-server I'm anti-youkai, vampire, and any kind of magic. I'm following the "Secret History Association of Gensokyo" path of things, eliminate all Youkai, humans only! >:P I have a feeling I will die a lot for some reason.

Comment

Welcome to the community. Please, make yourself at home.

Comment

Welcome, Elemeth! Glad to see you on the forums as well

As far as no Youkai go, I'm sure we could sign a little pact of one kind or another. ;D

Comment

Working...
          X