X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Late Than Never...

Hey, I've been on here for about two days and found this forum, so I thought I'd give it a try.

My names S121, and I discovered Touhou by the McRolled video. I thought the song was cool, so I kept looking. I eventually went on a Touhou info binge, and after finding a download, played the game. Unfortunately, I can't play Touhou because after five minutes, my eyes start hurting and I start spacing out, BUT I STILL TRY DANGIT! What I like the most about Touhou would probably be a tie between the music and the background stories. The stories tend to piece together all the loose ends and gives you that "Aha!" moment. Anyway, I saw the "Second Dream" video and was amazed at all the detail and work that went into it. Since Minecraft and Touhou are some of my favorite things, I thought that I would like to be a part of it and joined. I am close to getting a legitimate account that has multiplayer, and will start
    building. In the meantime, I will be on the forums, giving ideas, advice, and pretty much anything else that comes to mind. And now as a gift of goodwill......(click me!-->)a90b6073ae49ebd5240006052d870b331349757931_full.jpg
    Last edited by S121; 03-12-2013, 01:22 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Take note though that construction of Gensokyou is not open to all players. You can help with projects in progress that are being done in the creative worlds we have but no editing is allowed in Gensokyou. Looking forward to seeing you in the server.

Comment

Welcome to the server/forums, S121~!
      Who knew some clown selling french fries could introduce such a wonderful interest?
      "Haikus are easy
      But they don't always make sense
      Refrigerator"
      -Some shirt

Comment

LOL! And that is the power of Youtube's weird recommendations. (Seen too many Billy Mays YTP's)
        Last edited by S121; 03-13-2013, 12:20 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X