X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Yukkuricraft!

I've been playing on the Yukkuricraft server for a while now, living in an apartment space and building my future house in survival. I'm just an average joe who happened on the whole Touhou thing by accident a while back, and now I'm a fan. If anyone needs help on a building/deconstruction project, just /call me at anytime.
    The thing about Touhou that hooked me in is the music. Holy ______! The original songs blew me away, and the fan made stuff just kept me in awe. I never knew of game music that could be remixed into so many genres/styles. The large cast of characters and theme songs has resulted in more remixes than I've ever seen in my life.
    Anyway, I hope I'll be of some use to the forum, mods, admins, and builders. I look forward to seeing how much this community grows, and I'll definitely be there for the hunt this weekend! (On a non-related note, can anyone explain why the Prismrivers haven't been added yet?)
    The way these youkai are swarming, one might think we weren't welcome!

Haha, welcome. And we haven't found player accounts for the Prismriver sisters yet.

Comment

Welcome to Yukkuricraft! Touohu has the best and worst fanbase ever.

^ I doubt he could pull of all three though. uU

Comment

Can someone find me a skin for each sister I will try to organize it on one of my other accounts I own like 28 minecraft accounts it is just the names won't match and if u are wondering it is because I don't like how you can't change your name on minecraft and I hate being the same well until now I usually stick to Rin__Kaenbyou and __Shana (shakugan no shana) but I have my maddg3241 account my MilhioreB and maybe my KoakumaScarlet account I lent that one out I used to own Byakuren__Hijiri but gave it as a regift xD I still use my HoloYoitsu ummmm..... I will get back to u on which accounts I will use xD I need all three skins though

Comment

I think it is going to be RinYakoumo, MillhioreB, and maddg3241 not quite sure atm

Comment

Uh.. what? They need to have the names of the respective sisters. Have you not been following along with how NPC's work on our server?

Comment

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Remember to take it easy!

Comment

Ok well it was just an idea ^^; sorry I wasn't thinking

Comment

To RinKaenbyou: Here's all the skins.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...tion-complete/
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome, fett! I've seen you around quite a bit :P

And yeah, touhou's music is absolutely phenomenal. It's what got me into touhou and what's kept me into touhou :P (Though I will admit the minecraft servers and communities certainly helped xD)

Hope you like the forums

Comment

Working...
                    X