X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Generic introduction title*

Met someone at Sakuracon who mentioned this project to me, so I thought I'd come and see what it's all about. :3

Velcome to the Dark Carnival brother.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy this place
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I should probably say a bit about myself.
        I like playing the touhou games quite a lot. One of my favorite things to do is play on lunatic difficulty while drunk. :3 (Don't mistake this for skill. It's just me making the game as ridiculously punishing as I can for the hell of it.)

Other than that, I'm just an anime loving college student/part time worker who is trying to get into the touhou community as much as possible.

Oh, and I like Minecraft a decent amount too. Other videogames I'm currently playing are WoW (I THOUGHT I WAS RID OF THIS TERRIBLE VICE!!!), League of Legends, Skyrim, and Pokemanz. Guess that's all that's really worth mentioning.

EDIT: Oh, and I'd like to find the guy on this forum who was at Sakuracon who talked me into looking into this. He was at a stand that was selling a lot of touhou merchandise and he wrote down the website on a post it note for me. I kinda wanted to thank him. (I'm only assuming he's actually on this forum. >_<)
        Last edited by Kaos Sakana; 04-09-2013, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Oh! Someone who likes to play the game!
          We must play PoFV against eachother sometime!
          I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

PoFV! YES!
            I think of that game as very underrated. I'm not amazing at it, but I'd love to play sometime.

Comment

Working...
            X