X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Gensokyo

So...I suppose I should do one of these. Let me see, the name's Skyzerk (kurinKalin on the server) I just started on the server, but I've been stuck on Touhou longer than I have Minecraft. If I build something, it isn't the grandest thing in the world, but I like to do. I currently have two Touhou OCs (Male ones btw) swimming around in my head telling me to write, but my laziness takes over and I just play Touhou instead of writing fanfiction for it. I'm not the greatest RPer but I can manage. ...I think I've my as...I mean bases quite nicely. I can't wait to play with you all!
    You wouldn't hit a delivery boy...would you? You would...well crap.

Welcome. I promise I won't terrorize you.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Thanks, I feel a bit better...I think.
      You wouldn't hit a delivery boy...would you? You would...well crap.

Comment

Hellooooooooooo Hollywo- I mean Gensokyooooo
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome to the forum skyzerk, I hope you enjoy this place
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
          X