X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An actual Introduction

Hello everyone my name is NeoFox, and I have been on these forums for about a day. I personally am a player of minecraft, an avid Role-Player, and a fan of Touhou. Since I haven't actually introduced myself to everyone yet I guess I should right now.

I have been a fan of Touhou for about 4-5 years now, and I still am a strong fan. My favorite characters are Mokou, Yuyuko, Patchouli, Meiling, Sakuya, Utsuho, and Cirno. Mostly Mokou and Yuyuko though.

I have been a Role-Player for four years now, and still may not be the best when it comes to Role-Playing but I do enjoy it. I first started Role-Playing on the Minecraft Forums with the name NeoWolf12. I still RP there occasionally, but I feel like Role-Playing there is not as fun anymore.

As for Minecraft I have been a player since late alpha- early beta. My IGN is knightshade (no caps) I have not RPed on a actual minecraft server and I kind of wanting to give it a shot. As such I have stumbled upon Yukkuricraft. I hope to make a lot of friends, and will be of help to anyone who needs it. On minecraft I am generally a quiet person, and do not talk unless spoken too. Though when I warm up to people on the server I will be a bit more active.

Most of all I am 23 years old, female, and I do not have a job and I am rather lazy with my life. As such I will mostly be on whenever I can get to a computer. I can also get a little 'out of hand' with my anger at times, but it can be hard to notice.

Anyways I am hoping to make a lot of friends during my stay here.
    Last edited by NeoFox; 04-28-2013, 11:08 PM.

Welcome to the forum Neo, I hope you enjoy this place

although we already are friends lol XD
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Also I could have sworn I seen you on a different forum before o.e

Also I am currently wandering around on the server, and it is so amazing! Definitely a lot of time has been put into it.

Comment

yeah, sadly I canŽt buy the game... (has no credit card and here there arenŽt gift cards)

So.. here I am talking about touhou and RPing (And I do have fun here ^^)

We may have met in the The Tavern: a Monster hunter tri forum with custom quests mod
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I guess we have not met before, because I am, nor was a member of The Tavern. Anyways it's nice to have made a friend here.

Comment

Im glad by making new friends

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello Megaman X!
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I also should have put that I am a huge fan of the megaman series. Most notably the MegaMan X series. I can go on, and on explaining everything about the story of the games, each character's abilities, my favorite of the games and such. Though I won't as the last time I did I got an infraction on another forums.

Comment

so.. you got an infractions because you were a walking library of megaman X series?

Spoiler:

Comment

Well someone got me talking about MegaMan X in a live chat on the forums I was a part of, and I just would not shut up about it. Eventually one of the staff members (the forums was relatively small) got annoyed and gave me an infraction T-T

Comment

In other words I got an infraction for NOT shutting up about the MegaMan X series.

Comment

ohh, well.. its kinda funny since you knew a lot and they maybe would be like "she is making us look like novice about it.." XD

It happens if you ask me, I was involved in a certain discussion about why renamon wasnŽuber powered as many people said, in the end I lost because I made too many facts, but the democracy wins against me ^^;

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome, Neo! Already know you from the RP, but regardless, hope you enjoy and like the forums :3

Comment

It's a pleasure to "formally" meet you.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                              Welcome, Neo! Already know you from the RP, but regardless, hope you enjoy and like the forums :3
                              Thanks! I am already in love with this forum X3

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                              It's a pleasure to "formally" meet you.
                              Thanks as well :P I should have made an introduction post the moment I joined, and read the forums rules. Also I am planning on an RP to put on here soon so keep an eye out for it!

Comment

Working...
                              X