Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Hello

Yes hello. I am Marukomuru.

I've been on the forums for a good while, and I've been on the MC server for a fairly long time (implying 3 days worth of game time is long enough), and I'm a regular visitor on Mumble as well. Though I am not much of a forum poster myself, I felt it was necessary to have an introductory topic of some sort.

I initially found out about this server indirectly through Touhoucraft (after reading that they essentially required their texture pack to effectively play on it and I'm very, very picky about requiring non-vanilla textures). I registered and got around to playing for a bit, but got caught up with another project on a private server a friend of mine runs. I picked up activity some months later, and I've been fairly active on the server on both Survival and Creative Flat worlds. Though I have not completed any "projects" per se, I have taken the liberty of expanding a railway I had seen in the Creative Flat world to allow for bi-directional travel, as well as a direct link to the Creative Flat spawn. I've also helped out very minorly with various other users here and there.

Aside from Minecraft, I play a lot of Pokémon Online. I'm on their official server (and wiki) under the same name, usually dicking around in the No Preview Uber Doubles tier. I do play the actual Pokémon games themselves (though not online at the moment), and anticipate the release of X and Y versions. I'm also on Steam (same name again) where I play quite a bit of Killing Floor and Rainbow Six Vegas, though in most cases you'll see me running SAI, or in some cases OpenITG. I've also got a 3DS, though the only multiplayer "game" I have at the moment is Swapnote; I'm currently running through KH3D in Critical Mode, maxing out my spirits. There's also the Wii U, but I've only got Lego GTA City Undercover and a bunch of virtual console games. Expanding on the OpenITG bit, I am a big fan of DDR games. I have a bad habit of playing to the point of fatigue though; I need to work on that, as well as general play technique. My favourite DDR song is Maxx Unlimited, though I've only ever passed it once. As for Touhou itself, I've never actually played it, however I am a fan of ridiculously difficult shumps (read: Gradius V Very Hard @ Loop 2+), and my favourite character is Sakuya for reasons I will not divulge in this post.

I'm also relatively active on Tumblr where I post half-assed fanarts of other's characters in compromising positions (if you're into that kind of thing), as well as reblog a ton of unrelated material and offer my two cents on it if I feel necessary. Better, finished stuff are usually posted on either my DA or Weasyl, depending on it's content and/or rating.

I don't think I've missed anything, but feel free to ask any questions if you wish. I have enjoyed my time on the server, and I feel that I'll continue to do so.

With that said, I'm actually quite terrible at self-introductions. But, people keep asking me who I am, so...
    "There is a point where all of this needs to stop, and we've clearly passed it."

Originally posted by Tenko
    Suddenly, Remi gets email "so i stole ur server. how do i launch minecraft"

Welcome to the Forum!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, that was you who extended Scarlet Station! I never planned to build it beyond Kagome Town and that weird labyrinth, but thanks for continuing it! Anyways, welcome!
      Gensokyo's Loudest Monk

Comment

Weclome to the forum!
        Have fun and remember to Take it easy~.
        Originally posted by Mogeko
        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
        Praise be to prosciutto.
        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

What a beautiful introduction and welcome to the forums!
          I'm doing KH3D on critical myself, but it's my first run on critical and I'm still pretty early in the game.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! And YAY! Someone else that's looking forward to Pokemon X and Y.
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!!!!
              This signature looks tasty! nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Aw, thanks for all the welcomes guys~

Originally posted by Kyouko_Kasodani View Post
                Oh, that was you who extended Scarlet Station! I never planned to build it beyond Kagome Town and that weird labyrinth, but thanks for continuing it! Anyways, welcome!
                Haha. You're welcome. :P
                I'd extend it even further, but I haven't seen/thought of anywhere else I could as of yet.

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                What a beautiful introduction and welcome to the forums!
                I'm doing KH3D on critical myself, but it's my first run on critical and I'm still pretty early in the game.
                I kind of cheated in my Critical run by importing all my spirits from my Proud file, but all the grinding for early access to powerful spells and abilities was so worth it. :V

Originally posted by Redleaf64 View Post
                Welcome to the forums! And YAY! Someone else that's looking forward to Pokemon X and Y.
                I'm sure I'm not the only one. :P
                "There is a point where all of this needs to stop, and we've clearly passed it."

Originally posted by Tenko
                Suddenly, Remi gets email "so i stole ur server. how do i launch minecraft"

Comment

Working...
                X