Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings fellow Minecrafters

Iīm Durngun

I found your server randomly popping up in Youtube, since I recently picked up Touhou 6-11 and after some search I got here.
    I decided to make myself an account here, and check out how it is to play on Gensokyo packed with people playing there.

Iīm not new to Minecraft, but I barely play it, so I may lack a few skills. Furthermore I lack a lot of creativity, therefore Iīm mostly unlikely to come up with alot of ideas. But I hope I can make up to this with my normally positive attitude and my ambition.

Lastly, donīt judge me too harsh, Iīm not quite comfortable with most names of the Touhou Universe, nor the places mentioned. I recognized some of the places when I went through the video, but most of them are still unknown to me.

It may also be worth mentioning, that I havenīt played on much servers yet, and probably need some time to get used to it there.

I sincerely hope you can give me a warm welcome and forgive me if I donīt play icredibly frequently since I mostly canīt find much time and if, rarely in one piece.

Thatīs it from me for now, I will try to be active

Sincerely,
    Durngun

Edit: Iīm not sure yet if it shall be survival or creative but I guess it will sort out someday.
    Last edited by Durngun; 06-28-2013, 01:38 PM.

Welcome to the community.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Working...