Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the little engine that didn't give a shit: a moving romance by steven spielberg

once upon a time their was a little red engine everybody made fun of him because he didnt lift

'u'll never climb tat hill' they said, 'it is physicall y impossibly'

but the little red engine looked them strait in the eyes and said

'i dnont give a shit'

and he went up that hill like edmund hillary up mt everst and everybody was like 'wow' and one very tall and handsome blonde man said 'i must hire this engine

and so the very t all and handsome blondee man went to the litle red engine and he said 'i bet u cant carry my very special cargo to the top of that mountain'

and the little red engine said ' u wot m80' and he strapped on that very specila cargo and channeled the power of niel armstrong and buzz lightning and charged up the mountain likr it wasnt no thang

and the litle red engine turned right around and looked the very blonde and hamdsome man in the nose and said 'fuck you mcshitnuggie'

but the blond man who was also handsome held his gaze with eyes of steeele and said 'you mag have climbd this mountin... but can you clinb the biggest mountain i the country????"" and he smiled gothically and said 'u should know that not even thomas the tank engine has climbwd gthis mountain....'

the little red engine;s drivo was very scarred and said ' we shudn't do it its is very hard like a rhi no boner'

and the little red engine said 'look here you fat bastard i dont give a flying fuck what you think i am im going to climb that fucking anthill unlike that scrublor thomas who gave up'

and he threw his drivre into the boiler and went as fast as he could up the mountain and he tried very hard with all his mights and got 50.6% of the way their adn he was puffing and huffing and snortin the dankest weed and on fire an his weels wher coming off but he said 'fuck' very laoudly and saniced the rest of the way very fast and he went to the top of tnhe mountain wher the handsome blondy man was waiting next to a themepark with auschwitz written on it.

'wow' the man saided, ' you did it i was thikning you were going togive up and cra shed like all the ohters and to be honset i would hve preferred that because the gas chambers hier are full to the max but i think we can make a feew more rooms ye'

and then the little engine said 'fuck' but that was the last word he hever said because thne a b-17g bombed the shit out of the mountain and turnde it from the tallest mountain to the bgiest cave in the world witch would be whr e dokustsu mongogatari would be set

the en
    d

11/11
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

2/10 it was fantastic
      My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
      Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

9/11 would bang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I knew it would be Auschwitz
          sigpic

Comment

8/8 m8

Comment

9/9 cirno day. Fantastic

Comment

6 out of 9

Comment

There is no rating that can capture the feels felt in this story.

I cried.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUPkxa4ihKA
                  Last edited by S121; 11-05-2014, 12:00 AM.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X