Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Princess of the Scarlet Moon (THANK YOU REMI)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Princess of the Scarlet Moon (THANK YOU REMI)

Remi, you have no idea how much I love you right now.

You did it. You really made a Liteature section. Now, me, Wriggle, and so many others are rejoicing upon the creation of this section.

I forgive you for breaking the server, I forgive you for everything that’s happened and will happen to Yukkuricraft. I just... Oh my god. You are the greatest.

In thanks, I wrote a short two-part story, starring who else but the most charismatic vampire ever?

Princess of the Scarlet Moon- Part 1

---

The maid’s body – Sakuya- fell back onto the clock tower balcony unconscious, hitting the scarlet colored wood with a thud. Her clothes smoked where divine amulets had grazed her and took her out, little by little. The maid’s elegant face was flushed red from strain and her eyes were closed as though she was sleeping.
    In the sky above her, a young girl with a red dress and white detached sleeves wiped her own brow, brushing her auburn locks out of her face. In her right hand she held a long rod with many white tassels that lazily drifted about and between her left fingers, three homing amulets.

Reimu Hakurei squinted, trying to see her best through the red miasma that filled the sky. Unfortunately, the young shrine maiden was bird-eyed and the red miasma was hard to see through. Her intuition had led her to the top of the mansion, but now it was time to find the mistress that Sakuya spoke of.

“Isn’t it about time you showed yourself, ‘Mistress’?”

Reimu spoke with an impatient tone, dripping with sarcasm as she spoke the last word. She put her hands on her hips and floated higher a bit. She had been out here since last night, trying to find the source, and she was very ready to go back to her shrine and sleep-

A sudden chill rippled through her spine. Reimu whipped around and saw a black cloud making its way toward her, flapping and squeaking. The bats buzzed around in her hair, nipped at her ears, and flapped in her face as she shrieked, trying to get the little animals away.

The ominous feeling came from behind her once more, drawing Reimu’s attention away from the little bats and into the sky, collecting in one point, forming something, spitting scarlet mist.

The bats simply melted away, becoming pale flesh, forming arms, legs, a pink dress, and the face of a young girl with red eyes and pale blue hair. She looked like she had never seen the sun, and Reimu soon understood why as the bats collecting around her back, creating two demonish wings that flapped up and down.

“I knew it. Humans are useless”

The vampire girl held her hands up in an odd pose as she looked down at Sakuya’s unconscious body far below. Reimu questioned this.

“Was that maid really human?”

This drew the girl’s attention from the fallen maid to the young shrine maiden. She narrowed her eyes, glowing scarlet. Two fangs poked out from her thin lips.

“You. You’re the murdered.”

Her tone was powerful, the kind that could win hearts and sway crowds to her will. Reimu agreed with her for a split second, and then suddenly remembered she just knocked out Sakuya. Shrine Maidens do not kill anything but youkai, and even the Hakurei would not kill youkai.

“Don’t worry, one kill doesn’t make me a serial killer”

Reimu’s tone was smug as she played along with this vampire. What was her name again? Rem- Remilia Scarlet. That was right. She recognized her only now.

Remilia paused, noticing the strange silence that had taken hold. She had positioned herself right in front of the scarlet moon, giving the impression that her whole body was shining with crimson light.

“Well?”

Reimu paused, only now remembering why she spent two nights and a day practically hunting the mansion for the source of the miasma.

“Oh, right, there was something bothersome. You.”

Remilia seemed taken aback by this statement, seemingly playing dumb. She pouted, breaking the charismatic spell she had induced on the crazy shrine maiden.

“You’re quick to accuse. And I don’t even know why~”

Remilia’s lip quivered. Most youkai would be trying to get on her good side right now, either to eat her or get away from the maniac miko. Remilia was just fooling around, trying to get Reimu to fight her, which is exactly what Reimu did not want to do.

“Anyways, could you leave?”

Reimu was trying to say this as nicely as possible, hoping to charm Remilia out of a fight. She knew it was inevitable, though.

“Isn’t this my castle? You are the one who must leave”

Remilia gave Reimu a sadistic grin. She left Reimu with only one option, and it was to beat some sense back into this crazy European vampire with her gohei.

Oh, she was just begging for it.

“I want you to leave this world”

Reimu growled as she spoke, now trying to force the vampire into backing down. She was probably weak, if she had hired Sakuya to protect her.

Remilia sighed- charismatically, for course.

“So that’s how it’s going to be, eh? And to think that I’m already full...”

She looked at Reimu’s arm with longing eyes. Reimu whapped her gohei onto her skirt, trying to get the vampire’s attention in the correct way.

“Didn’t you hire that maid to protect you? I can take a sheltered girl like you down in one blow!”

Reimu’s confidence was building. Surely this girl was weak, and it was everyone working with her to make the mist. Yes, that must be it, if she stayed in all day...

“Sakuya is an excellent cleaner. Thanks to her, no heads have fallen”

Reimu felt a chill down her spine once again. Her knuckles went white as she gripped her gohei tighter, her dark red eyes boring into Remilia’s glowing crimson irises.

“Are you strong?”

The atmosphere suddenly changed. Up to this point, it had felt rather normal, but Reimu’s hear suddenly sunk in her chest as she spoke those words. It felt like the end of the world.

“I wouldn’t know. I’m not allowed outside often, since I’m weak to sunlight”

Remilia’s eyes began looking beyond something. She smiled confidently as she licked her white fangs.

“Since the moon is so red, tonight, I will end your life”

Reimu looked at the crimson moon behind the figure of the vampire, shining its horrible, yet beautiful scarlet light down on the land of Gensokyo. The land she was meant to protect.

“Even though the moon is so red...”

The next sentence both girls spoke with clarity. Reimu’s calm voice and Remilia’s powerful voice clashing against each other.

“Looks like it’s going to be a long night”

“Looks like it’s going to be a fun night”

---

Yea, Part Two... probably will write it tommorow, but I'm pretty tired right now. Anyways, thank you, Remi.
    Gensokyo's Loudest Monk

Well, I didn't really break the server considering I don't even live near the machine that hosts it, but okay. You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
    X