Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is November 8 here and I got some news..

The story of a traveler just reached 30,000 words with 19 chapters, I´m happy that the 800 word quota is slowly becoming a 1,000-1,300, but I hope I can get it to 1,500 words or even 2,000.

For those here who are reading it, I hope you keep enjoying this journey that I love to keep following ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It has been quite some time since I posted something here, while some of you know already about it, I quit writing this story for several reasons.

The first one was having no feedback at all, how can I know I´m doing a bad or good job if I have no response about it? the mind can send you to the worst scenarios when there is no knowledge at all. That is what sapped most of my drive to write.

School and work, such a good combination, I have been busy with both of them demanding my energy and I barely have energy to write.

I know this looks pathetic and weak as a way to explain what happened, but the ones that know me can understand the situation.

In what (I hope) are good news, I actually posted a new chapter, I am having more time to write and just uploaded it, I hope that you people like it.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
      X